11

SKY

He did it again. But he also saw my cuts. He did not react much. I feel so ashamed of myself. I shouldn't be doing this. He was so hard on me last night. But luckily he did not tell me to get out he just randomly fucked me and had a shower in the room. I closed my eyes the pain being unbearable. Slow tears leaking from my eyes. In a moment I knew I was sobbing. I just extended the blanket over my head and sobbed. Only if I could turn back time.

PRAPAI

I heard small sobs, now watch him act. He needs an Oscar for this acting. I was surprised that he would be so good in bed I noticed some cuts on his hands. Is someone hurting him? If yes I would really go and thank that person. Fuck him once again I want to taste the guy I got home the other day. I'll call him tomorrow and if Sky does anything this time he will surely have it from me.

The next day .........

AUTHOR

Sky was being called as always. Since that day nothing was new to him. The workers were harrassing him day by day he can't forget that it would not get further better when he was with Prapai. Prapai would always squeeze his ass or randomly grab his dick. And who was Sky to say anything? Sky had started cutting himself even more. The panic attacks of the guy just began he knew hell would be coming. He knew what he sow he had to reap for.

SKY

Today I feel a bit better since no one asked me to do their work, surprisingly even Prapai did not say anything to me. I felt like I got some of my freedom back. The end of the day was amazing I think God is finally listening to my prayers. I headed home because Prapai already left but was only shocked to see Prapai and the same guy who got me fired were kissing on the couch. Too bad I put my head down and followed the way to my room. I shut the door and I already had tears in my eyes. But why did it hurt when I saw him kiss the guy? I feel like a fool. I wiped my tears and smiled. Guess fate really plays well. Too hurt I rushed to the bathroom searching for the razor blade and then starting over with what I thought I would stop.

PRAPAI

This guy is a real cutie. I was just kissing him and he is already whimpering. But I heard the door open and saw Sky looking at us with a shocked face but then he slowly put his head down and walked off to the room. Well to speak the truth I don't care. I kept kissing this cutie.

PRAPAI: STRIP FOR US.

But then he flipped me over unbuttoning my shirt. Oh yes that's what I need In a guy. Submission. He obeys so well.

The end