10

PRAPAI

I saw Sky enter my cabin but he fainted. I just thought he would be faking it but after shaking his body I realised he wasn't. I did not know how to deal with him. I called in for a doctor and picked him up off the entrance of my cabin.

Minutes later.....

DOCTOR: he fainted due to over load. Did he eat anything today?
PRAPAI: I don't know. He just fainted off while entering.
DOCTOR: Okay make sure he eats something it's nothing serious but if he doesn't eat it may turn serious.

He hasn't eaten? That's pretty random. I sighed as I looked at him before moving out to get him food. I don't want him to die here. If he wants he can die in another part of the world.

SKY
I woke up to see a note and a lunch box up next to me. The note read

" You better have this or else the next thing you know......."
- Prapai

That was a note of comfort or threat?. Too scared to face the consequences I became a chicken and slowly had the food in the lunch box. Not lying but the food actually tastes nice. But why would he care if I fainted or not? Why would he care if I ate or not?. Com'on Sky, act matured for once atleast. He is just having a revenge on you but why did I feel something towards him?. Shshsh Sky you can't love him. I shook my head and proceeded to work for the rest of the day.

PRAPAI

I guess it was average to write that note to scare him off for him to eat the food. When I returned back I saw Sky working. But then suddenly I had a flashback of the last night activity.

AUTHOR

Sky was done with his work early, his co workers made his life a living hell and he being guilty for his actions remembered Prapai's words and blamed himself that he deserved it. Sky quietly walked home. He missed the old Prapai so much. He walked off to 7/11 grabbing a packet of new razor blades. He just wanted to start back what he left before he met Prapai. 

SKY

I'm currently at the bathroom right now. I stared blankly at the mess I created. The new cuts bled but that did not hurt much so I tried to make more of them. this is much satisfying. I'm happy that I lessen my guilt by doing such a thing.

PRAPAI

The lights are usually switched on at this time. Now where did that bitch go ? He really gets on my nerves. I angrily stomped to search for him, but then I heard his bathroom door open. There stood Sky. Looks like he has cried but I'm none to care. His fluffy cheeks, messy hair and pouted lips are making me lose my cool and before I knew it I dragged him on his bed and pounced over him grinding myself on him. And Sky? He just laid there taking everything I was giving him.

               || The end||