4

PRAPAI

As soon as Sky entered my anger rose but I was quick enough to compress it. He looked shocked, I should assume that he recognised me?.

PAI: Sky isn't it ?
SKY: yes. I am here to work as your personal assistant.
PAI: and why would I offer you this job?
SKY: I really need a job sir and I'm very well aware that I can handle the work of a personal assistant.
PAI: well impressing of you to assume that. Fine your work day starts from today. I have a contract for which you need to sign and your stay is at my room.
SKY: it's fine sir I'm ready.
PAI: sign the file and start working over these files you see on the table.

He looked at me eyes going wide. But then he shook his head and started working on them.

SKY

I signed the contract without even reading the terms and conditions. I was desperately wanting the job and regarding the stay, he already mentioned about it. I looked at the files and trust me they were a lot. All I had to do is access the data and review the files and then write the report over it in English. The language which I am struggling for. It was really difficult and once I finished it I returned it back to the boss. He looked at each and every file trying to find my mistakes but I'm glad that he looked at me and approved them. I sighed in relief. He then spoke

PAI: Tomorrow you need to be at my place before 10 am I'm sending you the location through email and I don't like people who reach late.

His cold voice is really scary. I slightly bowed to him but then he spoke again.

PAI: any questions?
SKY: may I know your name?
PAI : it's Prapai. Address me as sir
SKY : yes sir.
PAI: good if you're done. Get out.

What a waste of looks . He is so scary, and has a shitty attitude. Sky you can't be like this. I remembered how stupid I was back then to pick on Prapai. Wait Prapai. No this is not possible. The guy who I once bullied has become so handsome. He changed. He wasn't the Prapai who I once knew. The chubby nerdy Prapai. He is now become cold and scary. But I'm glad atleast I can clear the misunderstanding that was once caused due to me. I wanted to go back to his office but I already reached the end of the hallway.

|| The End ||