7

The next afternoon........

PRAPAI

I was ready with my further step. Harrasment. I bribed one of my employee and asked her to become close to sky and then ? See it yourself.

AUTHOR

Sky was normally filling his coffee cup not until a girl walked over to him and started being flirty. Sky felt it uncomfortable and tried to move but the girl unbuttoned her shirt and pulled sky by the tie and kissed his neck. He randomly pushed the girl who on purpose hit her head over the table and falling off attracting other workers around them. The girl quickly started crying accusing Sky for sexual harrasment. The poor guy just stood there trying to explain but the workers started degrading him. The commotion stopped when they saw their boss come over to the scene.

PRAPAI: what's happening here?
GIRL:s-sir he h-e was trying to t-o r-ape me s-ir.
PRAPAI : What the hell Sky? Are you shameless? Don't you get enough? You never learn don't you?. You know what I'm done. Listen up here everyone. I'm making this bitch repent over his mistakes as for you all you can do what ever you want to him. And Sky if I find you complaining I'm firing you. 

The poor guy stood there with his head down remembering his past actions and the past situations. A tear dropped down following another. He was treated the same way in the past. But he's thankful that it's not physical. Once everybody were done listening to Prapai they settled back for their work. Sky just ran to the nearest washroom locking the cubicle door and crying. He's crying was heard in the whole washroom. He cried so hard that his body started hyperventilating. He gathered all his strength and again reminded himself that he deserved it. He quietly wiped his tears and walked down to the cabin. He received taunts and looks from his co workers which made the situation more worse.

PRAPAI

I paid the girl and demanded her to keep her mouth shut if she did not want to lose her job. I was satisfied enough to see Sky suffer. He after sometime came to my cabin nose red, cheeks stained and eyes puffed. But I rather not give a damn.

PRAPAI: I have a guest coming at home today so better behave and don't seduce him. Trust me you wouldn't like it if I get angry.

He just nodded and continued his work. Guess he really is getting back his karma.

The same evening .......

SKY

I was shocked to see Gun and his friends. The same guys who worked together with me and harrassed me. He too looks shocked but he hid it with a smirk. Which is really bad. I know the literal meaning behind his smirk. This is not good I better move out for a walk. I'll text Prapai that I'll be going but then Prapai asked me to make dinner for them. Dear God I leave everything in your hands. Please save me from them.

                || End ||