2

Prapai

The secretary ended the meeting after the presentation. This was no big deal to me, after all things changed a lot during this 5 years. I became one of the top most leading businessman in Thailand. That's such an honor for me and now the only thing I'm waiting for is my brother Payu. After knowing about my  trauma Payu immediately booked a flight back to Thailand to be with me in my distress. He personally wanted to go make sky's life miserable but it was all thanks to me I had other plans. He trained me over my body and buisness and that's how I remember becoming cold and ruthless.

PAYU: I see someone thinking.
PAI : oh you came at a very good time. I needed your help.
PAYU: tell me.
PAI: I need Sky's current information about his work and living.
PAYU: well I see you will get it by evening.
PAI: thanks for the help
PAYU: anything for your mission.

I saw payu go to my office while I left back to my mansion. Living like a rich person now I come to that level.

SKY

I sighed as I watched the sky getting darker and darker. Will I ever be able to meet him?. I haven't been much happy since then. It's like bad luck has entered my life. I got into the field of work I love but it was quite difficult to manage as a junior the seniors would often bully me and humiliate me. I wish I was good back then. I guess karma really has hit me. I wonder what's next ?. I looked down at my hand. My bruises could be seen. Since how long was I doing this to myself I don't know. I planned on resigning my job as it was getting out of hand.

The next day : Sky's work office

I took a deep breath and analysed my resignation letter and presented it to the boss. He was really upset. But he told me never to give up and work hard.

Prapai

I finally smirked evilly looking at the information file sent to me by Payu. Time to make things a little bit spiced up. I called the landlord of the sky's apartment and asked her to cease the contract of sky's house or I would sue her for purposes to which she fearfully agreed. Here comes my first step : move him out.

SKY

The landlord acted weird today and suddenly she had me moved out. I have no place to go to except my friend Rain, the only person I'd blindly trust. We have been colleagues for around 2 years and he helped me change my behaviour and supported me to the very end. I reached over to his apartment and knocked over the moment he opened the door I was engulfed by a hug. He knew about my situation and asked me if I was happy to work for senior's brother. I immediately said yes not knowing what deep shit I was putting myself into.

                  || End ||