TS - Clumsy Bondita Ka Perfect Anirudh.... (3)

Start from the beginning

" I know baba... Ki uss samay bhi main gussa tha or wo isiliye kyuki mujhe laga ki meri baat sunn kar wo court bbi nhi gyi... Thik hai maanta hu meri glti thi lekin jab maine dekha ki wo court nhi aayi toh mujhe laga ki wo humari fight ko apne carrier ke beech laa rhi hai or isiliye mere mood thoda khrab tha... Baki main aaj hi usse maafi mangta.. " reasoned anirudh while others looked at him in disbelief...

Before they could say more, koyli told them to come.. They all rushed inside and somnath checked her as he is a doctor...
He told that nothing happened but being in water for this long time her body becomes cold.. He told koyli to bring some blanket and wrap around her... She did what he told...

" anirudh hum jaante hai ki bahu ki idhar udhar girne ki aadat hai lekin tb bhi wo kaam toh saare karti hai na... Sirf uski ye galti ke karan tumne use itna sunaya.. Ye hum agle baar se bardaash nhi karenge... " said T.K angrily while stomping his stick in ground...

" haan dada.. Aapne galt toh kiya... Ab baudi gir jaati hai toh chot toh unko bhi aati hai na lekin aapne daant kar achha nhi kiya... " said batuk too..

" main jaanta hu ki usme uski koi galti nhi hai... Ye toh bechari ki galti bhi nhi hai ki ye girti hai... Janbujh kar thodi girti hai ye lekin maine ise itna suna diya... " said anirudh holding her hands tightly in his and told that today after he left from haveli, he went to meet sumati maa and asked her about bondita's clumsiness... To which she told bondita used to fall down from her childhood only... Before coming to live with my brother we used to live with thakuma, my husbands aunt and her family.... Bondita is a gril child that's why she give her less food and this makes her body weak... And due to this only she always falls down always which arvind( her father) doesn't like... He even tried to protest but thakuma asked him why he is so worried for a girl who has no future... And what will happen if she is falling also... It will give her a lesson only that women are meant to fall weak and should always be in ground only... They has a huge fight over this and arvind left the haveli with us... That time bondita was 4 yrs old... Her father arranged everything for her, gives extra nutrition foods which really decrease her falling problem but even after falling also she does so many mischief things.....We all are leaving happily together until after 2 yrs we get a sad news of arvind dead.... He was coming from out of station but on the way his car gets crashed and he was declared dead on the spot... We were left alone... Bondita was so depressed that she started losing her weight due to less eating and her body getting weak again... I worked hard for my daughter and an yr after my brother took us to his home... I with my earned money try to fulfill every need of my daughter and gave her proper food also but her falling problem had becomed her habit till then from which she is today also suffering and getting scolded by many people but she take it as compliment with a smiles always in her face.. And achieved everything in her life inspite of facing many problems as her clumsiness is the only problem of her her life which really made her feel low thousands of time and at first she used to cry alot due to this but as time passes she understood that now she has to live with this and do her work....

" toh unhone ye kaha... Or mujhe tb se hi bhut guilt ho rha hai or main isiliye bhagta huya gya tha court lekin waha wo nhi thi or mere gussa fir aa gya... " completed anirudh while looking at unconscious bondita with a tear in his eyes...

While other's too gets tears hearing this... All these days everyone thought that she intentionally do and don't want to correct her habit but now after hearing all this they were really feeling sad for her... She has endured soo much still always carry a smile on her face ans does work....

" dada baudi ko jaise hi hosh aaye hume batayiyega... Hum ab chlte hai... " said somnath and all went out of the room...

Anirudh locked the room and then lied beside her on bed and hugged her tightly while crying...