levi x miscarried reader: No, no, no... (AU)

"Your tie is crooked," I said, as I fixed his tie. He was going to a meeting in a nearby city. "Thank you, my love" kissing my forehead. he then waved to my swollen stomach and waved goodbye as he went out the door and into his car.

Mrs. Clinton's POV
"I know right? He doesn't deserve her at all!" I said as I stared blankly at Mr. and Mrs. Ackerman's window, drinking a cup of wine. "I told you! He just banged and left!" Georgia said as she scrambled to find her tongs while she cooked backyard steak. 

Drunk and not in the right mind, I started to stare at Y/N's bedroom window. I saw her body stand up and seemed to look at her hand. Her body moved slightly and saw what she was staring intently at.  Blood. 

...

I parked my car in front of the house and saw Mrs. Clinton banging on the door. "Y/n, i know your scared but please open the door!- oh! Mr. Ackerman thank god!" She said as she stepped aside. I took my house keys from my pocket and hurriedly unlocked the door rushing in.

Y/N's POV

'Why is there so much blood...'  I thought as i tried to scrub the blood out with a wet rag. 'Why won't it go away!' tears flowing and body shaking. 'Levi...' i started to sob, gritting my teeth then my body felt heavy, very heavy...

I covered my mouth with my hands as i stared at the blood stains on our pristine white velvet sheets. My eyes were closed shut as i processed what the fuck just happened.

I heard the door open and banged shut as hurried footsteps went upstairs. I didnt even look to see who opened the door as i was confident it was Levi... he rushed towards me kicking off his shoes and hurriedly wrapped his arms around me. 

I sob into his arms as he stroked my hair gently.

He analyzed the room, his eyes were led to the bed and saw the bloodied blanket and sheets. 

He started to pull away but, i refused to be released from his warm embrace. I painfully gripped his arms as he looked at my tear-stained face. 

"Oh Y/n..." 

I shook my head sobbing as I mutter words of denial. 

"no, no, no..." 

     How are you all?? its been like 2 years since this book was published and i missed writing! god! I'd love to write again!!!
     Schools been making me so busy for the past months, as in literally, i only got 3 hours of my day for my free time, and that's with 4 hours of sleep! (i study for like 5 hours every night [including homework] so i got no time!)
     Our School Break just started and phew, i got a week of rest.. actually no i only have 5 days cause the other 2 are for my Break Homework. Fuck. 😑 Anyway, i really wanna finish some promised one shots lol ♡ byee ☆☆

IF UR NOT ON PREMIUM DONT SCROLL DOWN!!! YOU'LL PROLLY GET ADS AND NO ONE WANTS THAT!! JUST GET OUT!!