ʟᴇᴠɪ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ?

This is inspired by the song: Remember that night (obviously)
Type: Song fic!
Au: Modern Au!

y/n pov:
the day after you said goodbye. all i did was lay in bed and cry

"What?" 'did i hear that correctly?!' "I said, i dont want to be with you anymore!" he snapped at me, as i felt my tears forming from my eyes and sliding down my cheeks. "but, you cant do this to us-" "I said, we're over!" his words hurt. More tears were sliding down my cheek, with that he just walked out the door holding his suit case, with no hesitation he closed the door with a loud bang and started the car.

There i was, sitting on the floor with a waterfall tears dripping down my chin, "Uwahhhhhh!!!" i made painful wail and i covered my face with my hands while sobbing and hoping that he'll come back.. 'he cant just leave us like this!' i then felt a small figure hug me from behind and felt that my shirt was getting wet, "mommy, why are crying? and where's papa?" a shocked expression was stamped into my face. "w-why are crying aiko?" i then heard sniffles and he had rubbed his face into my shirt, "because when mommy is sad, im sad too.." i then grabbed his delicate body and hugged him tightly..

but after 1 month, i started to move on and after two, i felt alright.

"mommy! lets go to the park!" "ok, baby just wait a sec," "Okay!" i walked out of the bathroom and i had walked passed our family picture in the stair counter; levi was smiling shyly and aiko wore a big smile while i was smiling nicely and had levi's arm around me— 'i shouldn't feel like this anymore..' i thought and i placed the picture frame faced down on the table, and i wiped my new tears and went down stairs.

when me and aiko had arrived to the park, he immediately went to the swing and played in the playground with the other kids aswell. when i looked around the children's park, i saw married couples with their children and they were all happy together, "mommy! look at them, i want to do that too! too bad papa doesn't go home from work anymore.." he said as he pointed sadly at a family that had the child in the fathers shoulders and the mother was holding their ice cream.. 'we could have done that as-well if you hadn't left'

then three months in you were off my mind.

"Mama! Mama!" I looked up from my book and saw Aiko holding out a drawing of us both in the park eating ice cream, "Wow, Hunny. That's so beautiful, good job!" "Oh and mommy look, teacher gave me 3 stars!" He said as he pointed to the check mark on the lower left side of his paper, "Wow! That's great! That means teacher thinks you did a really good job!"

He then looks to the ground and was fiddling with his toes, then he said, "but moooooom, i really want some icecream..." i chuckled on how he looks and the tone of his voice, i stood up from my chair and kneeled down infront of him, "hey bud, because you did such a good job in school, how about we go to that ice cream shop you wanted to go last week~" his head then looked at me and had his big eyes filled with joy, "yes mommy, yes!"

Then month 4 and 5 I was living my life I was better and didn't have to try not to think of you-

Aiko POV:

"Hmm.. hmm...."
I swinged my legs back and forth while I sat down on the bench. I was waiting for mommy to pick me up when I heard a man's voice.

"Hey bud, Mind if I sit down with you?"

My eyes widened and started getting scared a bit. I scooted away and made room for the man. 'Mommy always says not to talk to strangers... mommy said-'

"How have you been Aiko?"
I then heard the familiar voice. I looked up to the man-

Y/n POV:
I was walking to Aiko's school and saw him on a bench with-

"DADDY!"

Big fat AU
Hi ya'll! Im back! Its been like 4ish months already, and i had this draft since sep 20, cause i was supposed to publish this on sep 24, but i just procrastinated...

So guys, ill continue this in part 2 cause im gonna go and eat my dinner soo byyyeeee!