ʟᴇᴠɪ x ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ᴅᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ɢɪʀʟ p1

INSPIRED BY: TUYU - Damonisch
WARNING!: Rape and Torture

This One shot has 3 parts, and they might go slow... I'm trying to stop my procrastinating because school is about to start again.. I'll publish p2 as soon as possible!!!!

-Y/N POV-

'hmm~ he looks tasty' despite not being able to taste, i lick my lips as i follow him around the HQ. My mouth waters as i think of how my life would be much better in his shoes- literally.

"Hey, Brat! Clean the Stables now!" He shouts as i see a cadet running past Levi Ackerman. He then walks to the kitchen and begins to make his daily afternoon tea. I then go near the table where he is near, i put my elbows on the table and my hands on my cheeks, "Damn you, having a good life like that."

-Flash Back-

-Narrator's POV-
The dirty streets, the enclosed sky, the gloomy atmosphere. A little girl running for her life holding a loaf of bread and 3 men chasing her...

-Y/N POV-
I run for dear life as 3 men have been chasing me for a few minutes, 'I just stole a loaf of bread!' i go through twists and turns to try and lose them, but they keep on my tail. "Get Her!" I hear the big one say, "but boss, is she even worth to chase? she just stole a piece of bread and she's too skinny to sell!" One of them say, I run faster as i worry about my body being sold.

"She stole my bread and she could be useful too." I try to run faster than i already are fearing that there going to rape me if they catch me. As i run to a crowded area, they began to slow down, 'yes! they ran out of stamina!-'

"Oof!" I then bumped into a body and saw that it was one of the famous thugs here! It was the one with black hair, he looked at me and scoffed as he pushed me into an empty alley, making me trip and fall down, breaking my ankle. "AAHHHHHH!" I scream at the burning pain and looked at my now broken ankle, i was crying my eyes out, this caught the attention of the people that were trying to catch me and had went into the alley.

I try get up from my fallen state, but i fail from the pain in my ankle. I began to panic and began to push my self further from them. "Hhe, you aint going anywhere little girl" My eyes widen and more tears began to fall as i went into a crawling position and hurriedly crawled to get near the dead end, then one of them grab on my broken ankle dragging me closer to them, "NO!- AHHH! MOMMY! HELP!" I cried as more pain came.

As i struggle to get out of his grip, he tightened it making me scream once again, "There's no mommy to save you now little girl!" The big one said as he lifted me up by my collar, 'I want to go home... i want go home-' I was then thrown into the grown, my back hitting the wall.

-Flash back Ends-

-Y/N POV-

"What the-" i try to process why i had a flash back, but i noticed Levi not in front of me anymore. I go through the halls and search for him, luckily i finally catches up to him as he was walking to his office, 'poor guy doesn't know a demon is planning to eat him..' I follow him to his office and he sits down at his desk glaring at all the paperwork he needs to do.

He sighs, then finally he picked up his pen and started reading. I got bored and sat myself in his couch, i yawn as i felt my eyes getting heavy...

.

.

.

I wake up to a bright light, i sit up and saw Levi looking out the window holding his cup of tea as he admires the scenery. I stand up and walked to Levi, careful not to move any objects, i look into his eyes and look towards the scenery he was admiring.

I drift into my own world as i look through the window, not noticing Levi passing through me making me jump and accidentally push the table. Paper fell down as i stay frozen in my place, "I fucked up-' "What the fuck-" I hear him say with his eyes wide open. As i try to walk away, i slipped on a piece of paper.

I close my eyes as i got ready for impact, i noticed that i was standing perfectly fine. I look around and see that i was back in the underground.

.

.

.

"WAIT WHAT THE FUCK! DID I JUST POSES HIS BODY??!"