MᴀғɪᴀLᴇᴠɪ x Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

I'm back back b*tches!

Y/N POV—
  "Levi?" I said as I walked through the hallway. 'Levi has been more distant from me since that day.... Did I do something wrong?'

FLASHBACK—
  I was walking home with groceries in my hand and headphones covering my ears when I heard faint noise in an ally I passed by. 'What was that?' I made up my mind and decided to see whats wrong. I put my back into a near by wall and started to listen...

  "N-no please have m-mercy in me!" "you don't need mercy, you deserve to die." My heart rate increased as I heard a familiar voice. 'LEVI?!'  My breathing became loud to the point that I had to cover my mouth...

  "Hey boss, I think there's someone here." "find them." I had the urge to run home, but before I could run away I felt a cold hand gripping harshly at my arm.. "Found you, ya little brat." The man said as I was harshly being dragged farther into the ally...

  I struggled my way free, but he won't budge. He then took both my arms and put them behind my back, leaving me defenseless. I looked around and saw Levi...

  He had his nicely polished shoes that I washed earlier, was now on a face of a man with a bleeding mouth. His nicely ironed shirt I prepared for him, was now dirty from all the blood..

  'I can't believe it.. after all we've been through, you never told me..'

  He then smirked at the man he was stomping on that was now unconscious on the floor. He laughed at big and then proceeded to look at me.

  His smug face turned into horror when he saw me being held captive by one of his partners. "Y/n..." I looked at him with fear as his cold facade shifted.. he walked too me slowly, but before he could reach me.. I ran away.

  The shook form the person who took me hostage made me time to escape. I ran away crying my heart out as I realized that my lover was a mafia...