ʟᴇᴠɪ x ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ: ɪᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ʟᴇᴠɪ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ...

There will be smut here so... yah!
༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

"Hey Y/n how are you today?" Said the commander with iconic bushy eyebrows,
"Doing fine as always " I replied as I walk down the hallway to my office,

As I walked, I saw a glimpse of Levi making cadets run for 30 laps around HQ. "poor kids." I thought as I proceed to walk to my office. When I arrived I saw Levi, sitting in my lovely comfy chair.

"Ohh Levi, What are you doing here? I didn't notice you"
"Oii Brat, what the f*ck is this?" 'Oh shit he called me brat, this must be serious'
"OII BRAT ANSWER ME!"
"Umm... Levi what are you talking about?"
"THIS!"

He held out a sketch of e/n (ex name) carrying me bridal style. He showed it to me with a hint of annoyance in his eyes as well as jealousy.

"Umm...Baby.. that's e/n"
"Who the f*ck is he?!"
"H-He's-"
"WHAT!"
"MY EX DAMIT!"

With that I ran out of My office with tears in my eyes. I ended up running to the forest outside HQ, I leaned on the tree and slid down and sat on the moist grass with my knees up, and my head down. I didn't like to remember my relationship with e/n: it was all full of arguments, misunderstandings, and cheating.

FlashBack
*Slap* "What the f*ck is wrong with you woman!"
"I-I'm s-sorry e/n" *Slap*
"You should be great full for me to be your boyfriend."
"I-I'm sorry" *Slap!
"If you are sorry, you would do your only f*cking job right*
*SLAP!*

After the beatings I went back to HQ, I went to my office not wanting attention from my swollen cheek. After a while I've done all my paperwork, then Levi went inside with a cup of tea.

"So.. Where did you go?"
"Oh.. I just bought some pens that's all."
"Ohh ok... I thought you were going to buy me some tea, but never mind"
"Umm Levi... Do you think you can do something for me-"
Smut alert!

Then Levi had kissed me, 'I'm so sorry Levi...' I thought as he kissed me passionately.
'I cheated on you...' he pulled me closer by hugging my waist, making our bodies press on each other.
He then pulled away for air and said.

" About that thing you want me to do. What is it?"
"Umm.. will you uhh walk me to the hospital in wall sina?"
"Why?"
"Well my relative invited me to check out my uncle since he just got checked in"
"Ok.. be careful alright"

'I'm sorry Levi, but you can't help me' I thought as we walked. Moments later I said goodbye to Levi and went in the hospital. I went in a room and saw my father smiling at me and I approached him.

"So.. how are you and e/n?"
"Umm... we're good. He treats me nicely"
"Ok.."

Time Skip
I went up to the counter to pay the money e/n gave me for my father's medicine and room in the hospital. '

I'm doing this for father Levi, I love you very much, but I need e/n'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
◕◡◕
Did you guys like it? Do you want a part 2??
Edited: the heck is that smut?! That's nothing close to said "smut"