Chapter 12

Taehyung gave Haru a big smile. He was so grateful that she'll help him. He felt his nerves disappear as quickly as it came.

"Great, now that that's done, take your bunny back." Jungkook said, picking the bunny up by its neck. Taehyung chuckled seeing the way Jungkook and the creature interacted.

"That was a gift, and I have no plans on taking it back." Haru said as she shook her head. Akira giggled to herself, as she knew the reason why Haru gave them the bunny.

In fact, the small fluff ball disliked Haru a lot. It would often kick her head, bit her hands, and chew on her hair. Haru couldn't stand the bunny, and gave it away for Taehyung and Jungkook to deal with.

"You should name it." Akira suggested with a soft smile.

"Let's call it breakfast."

"No Jungkook."

"Fine. How about fluff ball. It fits it."

"Cute, but no."

The two argued over what to call the bunny. Jungkook suggested calling it food names, or weird names, and Taehyung would refuse.

Haru smiled at the two. She was glad that, despite the hardships Taehyung had gone through, he met someone who made him smile. She always wished for him to be happy.

"Coco." The moment the name left Jungkook's mouth, the bunny hopped like there was no tomorrow. Both of them looked at the bunny.

"It likes it!" Taehyung said with a smile. Haru was just staring at the happy bunny, amazed that it could actually feel any other emotion besides irritation.

"Coco sounds to sweet for a demon bunny." Jungkook said, as he glared at the bunny. Taehyung smacked the back of his head, and took Coco into his arms.

"You can't be mean to her." Taehyung said as he pet Coco. Jungkook just stared at him, before taking Coco back. He brought Coco's face close to his and locked eyes with her.

"I guess you're our daughter then." Jungkook said that like it was nothing. However, this made Taehyung blush like crazy. Coco's nose twitched, as her feet tried to thump on something, to express her happiness.

Haru and Akira chuckled at them, with soft smiles on their faces.

"Akira, please show them to their room, and bring Coco some food." Haru grinned at Akira, making the young girl blush. Nevertheless, Akira did as told, and showed Jungkook, Taehyung, and Coco to the room.

After place a bag of food so Coco, Akira bid them bye, before she fast walked back to Haru.

The the big room, Taehyung fell face-flat on the big bed. For some reason, he felt exhausted despite it still being morning. Maybe it's because of his anxiety?

Jungkook sat down next to him, staring at him with so much love in his eyes.

After everything with Si-woo, Jungkook never wanted to love anyone or anything again. His heart was completely shattered into pieces from Si-woo's betrayal. However, even though Jungkook still held some resentment towards him, he also held gratitude towards him. If not for Si-woo's betrayal, Jungkook wouldn't be able to love Taehyung like he does now.

Jungkook's once completely shattered heart, had started piecing back together the moment he met Taehyung. Even if Jungkook died, he'd still love Taehyung. Alive or dead, that didn't matter to Jungkook. He'll always love Taehyung.

A loud thump sounded in the room. Both males turned and looked down on the ground. Coco was staring or, uh, glaring? At them. She was hungry, and she wanted food.

Jungkook scratched his head, irritated. He stood up, and gave the devil fluff ball her damn food.

Seriously, how can a creature have such a human like personality!? Jungkook thought, as he watched Coco chew on some lettuce.

Just then, Jungkook remembered that they should send a note to Hoseok.

Jungkook looked in the drawers of the desk in the room. He grabbed a paper and pen, before writing down stuff. After about 5 minutes, Jungkook put down the pen, finished writing.

"Jinx." Jungkook called, and within seconds, a Phoenix appeared in front of him.

Taehyung gawk at the Phoenix. It was very beautiful, and very bright. He continued staring as Jungkook tied the paper to its leg. And surprisingly, the paper didn't burn?

Having sensed Taehyung's confusion, he gave a simple answer. "I casted a spell on the paper."

Taehyung nodded, though Jungkook didn't see as he was busy looking at his Phoenix. Coco was to preoccupied by eating delicious lettuce, to pay the Phoenix any attention. However, Jinx notice the bunny.

"No." Jungkook said in a dark voice. Taehyung flinched at the harshness in his voice.

"No?"

"I was telling Jinx not to eat Coco." Jungkook explained.

Jinx was a bird of fire that manifested from Jungkook's rage, anger, and magical power. Jinx was like Jungkook's son? I mean, Jinx was created from him, so technically you could say Jinx was Jungkook's first child.

"Go now, Jinx. Give this to Hoseok."

And with that, Jinx flapped its wings and flew out the window.

So far, King Yujun and Queen Haru are willing to give them a hand. It's all up to Hoseok and Yon.

But little did anyone know, Hoseok was already having trouble. Not with King Malchin, but with Yon. He felt uncomfortable around her, and rarely speaks to her anymore. Leaving Yon wondering if she had done something wrong.
------------------------------------------------------------
Short chapter, sorry. Also, get ready to read Hoseok's AND Yon's backstories.

If you're enjoying this book/series make sure to vote, comment, and follow!

-Author