CLASS START

Previously on Yu-gi-oh! D-Space Y/n L/n finally made it to his dorm.... thankfully in one piece, but like clockwork he got knocked out again, poor guy can not catch a break. After what seemed like a very intriguing dream he , discovers that the person that knocked him out is his new dorm mate Sameera a girl with venom for words but like always Y/n just shrugs it off. Later he would then be challenge to a duel with a bully named Max, the duel though went very differently from what Y/n was use to with Max attacking him directly with a battle axe. How will Y/n get use to these new rules and what repercussions will he be exposed to and more importantly will he survive.

Y/n's POV

You know in my life I have seen and experienced a lot of crazy things, being FTK'ed ,yeah ok thats fair it happens,  drinking expired milk that's on me, but never and I mean never have I had to run for my life during a duel from an axe wielding ..... bully. The craziest thing is that everyone is acting like it is normal! To be fair I been called weird hundreds of times, but .....

Sam : Yo , Earth to Y/n, come in Y/n!

I snapped back to reality seeing both sameera and Daniel staring at me as we were sitting across from each other in the Slifer red cafeteria.

I let out a light chuckle well rubbing the back of my head.

Y/n: Hehehe sorry guys I spaced out for a second.

They both look at each other then back at me. Hmmm I wonder what's wrong is there something on my face, don't tell me it's a SPIDER. Sam sighed as she leaned back into her chair.

Sam: You know Y/n despite that statics by all accounts states you are a loser there has been a few things that's been bothering me.

I raise my brow at this.

Y/n: And that would be what exactly friendo.

Sam: That during your last duel you did not use your D- Weapon.

Y/n: My D.... what?

I could see Sam was genuinely surprised by my answer her eyes I widened but soon her face turned to one of annoyance as she stood from her chair both hands on the table as I just tilted my head , all well Daniel took a bite out of a cookie staring at both of us like the pacifist he is .

Sam: So you are telling me ..... you have no idea what D-Space is ANYTHING ABOUT THIS SCHOOL!

Her sudden outburst grabbed the attention of everyone in the canteen, come onnnnnn why do I have to always be the center of attention. I sigh.

Y/n: Uhmmmmm to learn how to .....duel...... ?

I don't know what I said wrong but this earned me getting aggressively grabbed on my jackets collar and yanked over the table by Sam, our eyes met, on normal circumstances this would be a dream come true staring into the beautiful abyss that is her eyes. But right now all I could see in them was hellfire.

Sam: YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT, WHY ON EARTH WOULD THIS SCHOOL TEACH A CARD GAME WITHOUT ANY REASON, DO YOU THINK FOR ONE MOMENT THAT THE WORLD WOULD BENEFIT FROM A CARD GAME!!!!!

I must really have ticked her off my body was trembling, but weirdly not from fear, something inside me wanted to come out, was yearning in excitement, great now my body is even fighting with me.