Big! Mean! Slifer Red Machine!

[Y/ns Pov]

It felt like I was floating on water, no gravity, no weight ,just the void carrying me on an endless journey. Well its not like this was anything new for me I was always alone, always afraid of the concept of forever. Then why do I smile even right now all I can do is smile, no matter how many times I fall, I get back up and try again. Sometimes I wish I could just stay down, but then again what would that accomplish..... exactly ...... it will accomplish nothing just like the state of limbo I am in absolutely ..... nothing. Just as I say this a burning light pierces the void , making me look away and shield my eyes with my elbow. The light grew brighter a shape seemed to form from the light ....it almost looked like...... a dragon, my eyes tried their best to adjust to the sudden invasion of light but to no avail. A voice then boomed throughout the void.

The Voice: Y/n L/n YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN! PLEASE PROTECT MY PEOPLE!

I was confused and frightened , why would anyone need me, I am just a guy trying to do his best. I am no savior. This must be some crazy dream right? 

Y/n: But why me , I am just .....well me.

I asked what seemed like a stupid question, but hey what else was I going to say to a literal talking light.

The Voice:  YOU WILL NOT BE ALONE THERE WILL BE OTHER GATE MASTERS, AND WHEN THE TIME COMES YOU WILL BE CALLED UPON! NOW I SUGGEST YOU WAKE UP!

I had more questions but as soon as I was about to ask I felt a cold rush hit my face, making me wake up. What the hell was that, I gasped from being woken up from an immersive dream, my heart pounding  out of my chest. Damn I knew I should've slept properly last night. 

??? : Finally the perve is awake took you long enough!

I was still a bit drowsy but I finally regained my composure to take in my surroundings, ehhh where the heck....., I try to move but I my hands were tied to a chair that I was sitting on, and my upper body was soaked, I look up to see what I would assume is my captor. Great another girl that I accidently pissed off I really can't get a break. Its like some outside force is controlling all the events that happens in my life. Nahhh that's just crazy, I relax into the back of my chair sighing.

Y/n: Heyoo, I am guessing you are my roommate, nice to meet you, names Y/n L/n

She just scoffed placing the bucket that she used to toss water on me, on the dorm desk. Seriously is all the girls in this school just clones of my sis if that's the case, I really wish I just stayed home.

??? : You think I would really believe that the school would allow for a boy and girl to share the same dorm room, you know how stupid that sounds.

Ok she does have a good point but still how was I suppose to know that there was a girl in here, like I even knocked.

Y/n : Well how am I suppose to know it is my first year here!

She was quite taken a back by my comment but returned to her stern neutral look before grabbing my duel disk and starts going through it.

Y/n : HEY THATS MINE!

I shout trying to break free of my binds but this led to me falling over on my face my hands still tied. All she did was smirk as she went through my dueling information and begins to recite it.

???: Y/n L/n , 16 years Old, Average Grades, Slifer Red, Dorm number 103 .... ok so you weren't lying about that, I will need to speak to the dorm keeper about this then.