SYNOPSIS

SYNOPSIS

Underground organizations, where illicit affairs takes place. Different kinds of danger lurking around in every nook and cranny. Numbers of bullets are wasted at any time of the day. Various kinds of people like themselves, renowned and powerful people, can be taken out just like a walk in the park. All of that were their normal daily lives.

While this is all known as illegal, not the entirety of this is all about evilness. Underground organizations are also capable of doing good deeds. It is a mix of good and evil. A bittersweet combination. Like guns and roses.

                                                   ───────

Jehara Maise Montallana. She's a free-willed person, someone who wants to be free from regrets. Her life was already chaotic as it is because of her circle of friends but it only got worse when they got involved in an incident that became a reason as to why they're freelancers in an unlawful organization now.

Rage, an infamous gunslinger and at the same time, the youngest and current ruler of a vigilante organization, seeks for vengeance to the one who slaughtered his family from that one night and to those who got involved in it.

She who wanted to live by her own ways. He who wanted retribution. Fates got intertwined with one another. Liaisons have been set. Secrets have been unveiled.

Will they continue to pursue their own goals? Will they welcome the foreign feelings that continues to bloom as the day goes by? Who will be victorious and who will end up a loser?

Who will pull the trigger and who will be poisoned?