Chapter Twenty-Seven

Start from the beginning

Trevor all but threw Brad into your arms excitedly. You took the sleeping baby into the other room and gently set him in his crib; to your relief, he stayed asleep.

You came back into the bedroom to find the TV paused and Trevor under the blankets staring at you eagerly. You could tell his shirt was off. "You good?" you asked him.

"Yeah, great, actually." Trevor was sporting a rare full-blown grin. "Been two months since I've poked ya."

"Well, when you put it like that..." you smirked and turned the lights off before crawling into bed with him. Even though daylight still peeked through the window, you found yourself to be exceedingly self-conscious about your post-pregnancy body. The less he can see, the better.

"I've missed you so much, you know that?" Trevor breathed into your ear, his hand snaking down your shirt.

"Have you?" You wanted to believe it. He obviously didn't miss me enough to wait until I was ready.

"Of course I have," he stated, pausing his exploration as if to make a statement. "I was beginning to think I was never gonna get any, there."

You didn't even need me to get any, though, and you knew that. A hum of agreement was all you could muster.

Trevor turned his body towards you and began to rut his groin against you as he resumed his fondling. "I don't know what I want more," he thought aloud, "giving you head or getting head."

You turned toward Trevor and gave him a long kiss, embracing him as you did so. "I'm guessing your pants are off, too?"

"What do you think?" he chuckled.

You flipped the covers off of him and grabbed the cock that had been straining for Michael's touch only the day before. "I think my guess was right," you teased. "When was the last time you showered?" It was a question that was, unfortunately, necessary when in a relationship with Trevor Philips.

"Yesterday right before I left the hospital," he answered. He began thrusting his hips against your hand, desperate for friction.

"Okay." Any later than that, and you would have had to respectfully decline giving head. You climbed on top of Trevor while giving him a few pumps. He leaned forward to catch your head and you gave him a slow kiss on the lips before shifting your body downward. The entire time, Trevor kept his hand on your head as if worried you'd change your mind. Little did he know this was your plan.

Once your face reached Trevor's groin, you gave the tip of his member a tentative kiss.

"Come on," he begged, pushing on your head a little in an effort to encourage you. Tentatively, you took him in your mouth and slid him as far back as he'd go. As you began to give him head, you could taste the cigarette and whiskey palate left behind by Michael's saliva. Maybe he'll come clean if I ask now.

"Hey." You pulled your head away from Trevor and looked him in the eyes with what you could only hope was curiosity. "Why's your dick taste like smoke and drinks?"

Trevor hesitated for a second, eyes wide in the dim, curtain-filtered light from your observation, before relaxing his face. "Probably the soap they let me use at the hospital. Some weird Bath and Body Works shit."

You were disappointed he lied, but you supposed you would have to if you were in his place. "Okay."

You went to continue the blowjob when Trevor interrupted, "Nuh-uh. My turn." He grabbed your waist and set you to his side, flattening you on your back as he climbed on top of you and scooted down so he was at eye-level with your groin.