Chapter Sixteen

"Week eighteen is cucumber, you know what that means?" Trevor asked as he shoved a crinkled envelope in your hands.

"Raspbaby is now cucumbaby?" you guessed as you began trying to open the envelope. "Jesus, Trev, did you superglue this thing...?"

Trevor shook his head. "No and no. I just used my spit. Here, I'll open it." He snatched the envelope back and opened it with ease. God, he really is an enigma. "There. Now, look inside."

You took the contents out and smiled. "Ooh, a gift card good for two deluxe spa treatments! Thank you, babe." You leaned forward and gave Trevor a kiss.

"Yeah, part of our anniversary present since that's coming up tomorrow. I figured you could have a day with Gabi or something," he muttered with a shrug.

You thought about it for a second and decided differently. "No, I wanna take you."

Trevor's face skewed up in surprise. "Uh, are you sure...?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I don't know. I've never been to a place like that before, gotten massaged and all that." He put a mocking emphasis on 'massage'.

"Well, maybe it's time to change that. You of all people would benefit from a massage, I think," you giggled.

"Alright, I'll try it. Can't guarantee I won't snap your masseuse's neck if they get too handsy, though. I'll schedule the appointment."

The next morning, you and Trevor arrived at the spa. "Oh, wow..." The spa was absolutely amazing from its first impression. There was a waterfall in the main room and the building seemed to be nature-themed.

"Welcome to the Diamond Casino's G Spa," the receptionist said with a smile. "Do you have a reservation?"

"Yes. It's a full treatment for two, under [Y/N] at 10:00," you told him. "I'm paying with a gift card."

"Alright. You're checked in, I think," he muttered as he began to fiddle with his computer. "You will have Alonso and Brucie treating you today. In the meantime, would you like some charcoal-infused water?"

"Do you have plain water?" Trevor asked. "Or, better yet, actually, a beer."

"I can get you a plain water, sir, of course." The receptionist stood up and left the room to get Trevor a glass. Trevor turned to you and echoed, "Alonso and Brucie? I thought we were getting massages, not lap dances."

You snorted at the observation. "Don't be mean, Trevor."

"It's not mean if it's honest. Those names are bullshit and we both know it!"

"Maybe the names are supposed to match the aesthetic of this place," you guessed.

"Two for [Y/N]?" A bleach-blonde man with a weak European accent came out of a door and looked at you.

"That's us." You jerked your head towards the door as you looked at Trevor. "Let's go."

The two of you followed the man into a wood-paneled room with cozy lighting. Two tables were set up.

Trevor let out a loud exhale as he viewed your masseuses for the day and remarked under his breath, "Thank god they're gay. I don't want some creep being paid to rub essential oils all over my girl."

The masseuses were talking amongst themselves. The one who hadn't directed you in, a tall, muscular bald man, picked up one of the tables and left the room, coming back in momentarily with a different one. While he did so, the blonde man introduced himself. "Hi, I am Alonso. I will be your masseur, sir, and, ma'am, Brucie will be yours. He is grabbing a new table to accommodate your... condition."