I noticed his eyes travel down my frame and turned fully to walk into the house after throwing on a towel and my slippers.

I went on cooking the spaghetti and sauce and watched them play out the glass door in the kitchen.

"That smells good." Chris said stepping into the house with Nova wrapped in a towel in his arms. She looked so cute all wrapped up, he even put a towel around her head.

"You want some?" I asked looking up at him and even with the hesitation in his eyes he still nodded.

"Can you get the kids dried up and change em to eat?" I posed and he nodded again.

"Sure." He said turning momentarily back to the backyard.

"Come on ya'll, come get ready for dinner." He instructed and as always they complied on command and I rolled my eyes to myself, he really had them in check. The kids ran back in the house with their towels and he gathered them up the stairs, leaving me to finish off the meal I was cooking.

He came back down the stairs about 15 minutes later and I caught my self staring when I seen him in his white beater and grey sweats.

"Rosa gone bring em down when the food is done." He informed and I nodded, snapping out of my thought.

"Okay, imma go get changed quick. Where you find your clothes?" I asked because I had asked Rosa to clear his shit out months ago, so I was confused.

"Rosa pulled it out a box in the guest room, why?" He asked back and I shook my head.

"Nothing. I'll be right back." I said back leaving him in the kitchen to go up to my room and Rosa was walking out the kids room when I got up the stairs and I crossed my arms giving her a squint.

"All ok Miha?" She asked and I sighed.

"How did Chris get those clothes I asked you to throw out Ms Rosa?" I whispered only for her to hear and she widened her eyes before shrugging and before she could respond Zion opened the door to their room.

"I knew he'd be back." She said simply and followed the kids down the stairs. Once i'd finished changing I went back down.

"Ms Rosa put the food out already?" I asked seeing Chris and the kids sat in front of the meal i'd prepared and he shrugged.

"Nah, I did. She went to take a nap." He said simply and I raised my brow at the initiative.

"Oh, okay. Thanks." I responded and sat across from him. I watched as he put the kids food out on their plates and passed the bowl over for me to serve myself, I went to start eating, but before I could put the fork to my mouth he raised his hand.

"Hold up.. Let's pray." He said and I turned my mouth up. I was all good with the Lord, but he had never suggested we pray together. I still nodded and bent my head listening as he went on in prayer, the kids especially Nova babbled the entire time but I listened in.

"Amen." He finished and I nodded catching his eye when I looked back up.

"Amen..." I said and for a second the room fell silent till Heiress and Zion let out their Amen's too making both Chris and laugh in unison.

"Its good Nova?" Chris asked leaning up to feed our baby and she patted the tray in response.

"What ya'll want to do after we eat? Ya'll wanna watch a movie?!" Chris asked to Zion and Heiress and I furrowed my brows.

"Uh, they'll be going to sleep after." I said butting in before they could respond and he mirrored my expression.

"Oh come on Kam, its like 7:30" He said I shook my head.