As for Nai... [author is too dumb to describe the dress, you get a visualization instead]

 [author is too dumb to describe the dress, you get a visualization instead]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[and the author has given up so you get another for Dahlia]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Who's car are we using?" I ask.

"Mine." Dahlia's it is.

"Mine." Lori's brows furrowed offended.

"Mine," Nai says, just to argue.

"No." Dahlia puts her hands on her hips, never backing down. "We're taking my BMW."

"Awww, but I like my Mustang." Nai whines.

"Awww, then we're taking separate cars," Lori whines, mimicking her.

"We're not driving separate guys, it's harder to escape paparazzi when we're all going different directions." I reason.

Nai loves to put up fights, when I first met her, she was quiet and sweet. Now, she's fiery. That side of her has been growing since we saved her that day year and years ago. And it's blossomed into becoming her whole personality. Though, she still has reason and intelligence... she's almost like me- almost.

"Alright, then it's Alana's choice," Dahlia says and they all turn to me.

"Well, Dahlia your car isn't even clean-"

"Hey! I said it was your choice that doesn't mean hate on the BMW!"

"- Lori, your Mustang... well nothing wrong with you and Nai so... we're going with mine-" I instantly get protests from Lori and Dahl. "Come on dogs!"

Nai stands there, shocked, then she starts laughing so hard it forces the rest of us to laugh alongside her.

We're still loud by the time we get to my car and on the road. It takes us about ten minutes until we've finally calmed down. Nai's laugh... yeah, it is horrendous.

Since I'm driving, Nairobi chose to sit next to me and Lori and Dahl are chilling in the back.

"I'm on aux, what's our choice for tonight?" Nai asks.

Heirजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें