"We will sell millions of copies, H!" I say in excitement. "Some will actually try the recipes and some will buy it for a quick laugh." I shrug. "We'll get the money one way or another!"

He silently laughs while staring at me and shakes his head. I watch as he puts on the lid of the container with the smile still dangling on his lips, moves out of the kitchen and walks towards me. My heart races as he stands in front of me with a wide smile.

"You're funny," my smile fades when he caresses my head for a moment. "Then we'll start our cooking show like Gorden Ramsey. Styles with the Stove, airing every Friday at 7 pm!"

I chuckle as he fist-bumps in the air with a laugh and then looks at me with a dimpled smile. "You'll be our creative manager!" he shows me a palm for a high-five so I happily raise my hand and give him a high-five. He snaps his fingers and points at me while backing away. "We should think about this."

I simply nod, getting overwhelmed with happiness. I watch as he goes into his room and disappears from my sight. I shuddered with happiness and almost kicked my feet in the air. My stomach erupted with millions of butterflies and my jaw hurt from the wide grin.

It's a great start to the Holidays.

After 15 minutes of me smiling like an idiot, I see Harry coming out of his room with a luggage trolley. I quickly come to my natural state and look as he comes into the living room with a natural face. He glances at me but then looks away and walks forward towards the door, placing his trolley near the shoes.

"Merry Christmas, Harry," I say and he looks over his shoulder.

He gives me a small smile. "Merry Christmas."

And, we're back to normal.

My mood drops and I stand up from the stool, facing him as he wears his shoes. After he was done, my posture stiffens as he turns around and locks his eyes with me. My heart raced when he steps forward in my direction but unfortunately walks past me and hurries into the kitchen. I watch as he grabs a small paper bag from the back and places the container of his secret recipe which he packed for his family. I look down at my feet when he walks out of the kitchen and I feel him walking past me. But my brows furrow and I look up when I hear him mumble something unclear.

My eyes widen and I gasp when this time Harry rushes at me and wraps his free hand behind my head, pulling me closer to his chest. My heart thuds loudly when I feel him squeezing me closer and resting his chin on my head. My fist clenched when he rubs the back of my head before backing away.

He didn't look back, just grabbed his bag, opened the door, and walked out of the flat. I stay frozen in my place, replaying the moment in my head over and over again. But then it happened. I finally cracked a smile, more like an amused laugh. Slowly I hear myself giggling and shrieking with my hand on my mouth. The butterflies were back and I feel like being on a cold nine.

"What a great start to the holidays!" I fist bump in the air. "Yes!"

* * *

The city of Manchester looked extraordinary in the broad daylight as well as in the nighttime. Every corner of the street shone brighter, and every shop had a tree decorated with beautiful lights wrapped around it and some of them had a shiny star on the top. It's truly the best photographic view I've ever seen.

On a bright and chilly morning the day before Christmas, I walked on the streets with a hot cup of coffee in my gloved hands. I was covered in 3 layers of clothing on me plus my regular camera dangling from my neck. While walking down the street and eyeing the rush inside the shops and cafes, I finished my coffee and threw the empty cup in the trash can beside the road. Before I walked further down in the direction of my building, I saw a man selling candy floss. I feel myself smiling at a kid who cries to his mum for floss and the mum finally gives in. Looking at that kid's happy giggles and hops, I remembered when I used to cry for floss to mum but before my tantrums would go too far, she would buy me two of the different flavours.