❖ Ɲєω Ƒяιєηɗѕ! ❖

Start from the beginning

The taller gasped, pulling out his phone to go on google and search it up. "No they don't! How do you explain the waddling then?!"

Jisung didn't answer for the fact that he didn't care as well as that he had no idea. He paid more attention to their luggage, pulling them off the conveyor belt when they were close. 

Hyunjin was talking but he wasn't paying much attention. His personal bags had by passed them three times but Jisung  didn't feel like speaking up and telling him. 

"Hyunjin? Do you think I'm doing the right thing?"

Hyunjin put his phone down, turning to Jisung and stepping a little closer. "What do you mean?" He grabbed one of his bags once he finally noticed it was coming, they were only waiting for Hyunjin's at this point since Jisung knew to pack light. 

"Like with Minho. I know he came to me first but I just...I don't know."

"Are you having second thoughts about him living with you? Or did you mean something different?"

"No! No, it's not that. I meant like you and Bin- the relationship you guys have.."

Oh, yeah, Hyunjin understood what he was getting at. Him and Changbin were together, a couple kind of relationship to be specific that's very frowned upon in the city.

"Oh Ji, don't worry about that. Minho is perfect and you both compliment each other well." Hyunjin pulled his last bag and set it on the floor. "And that's the city, we're not there anymore. It's safe here."

Jisung nodded, appreciating the little small talk. They turned around to look for the hybrids, Jisung growing frantic when the two weren't in sight. "Minho?!" Despite the fact that both Minho and Changbin were seemingly missing, Jisung was the only one that looked worried.

"MIN-" Jisung looked to his left to the conveyor belts and saw Minho sitting on top of it with Changbin following his lead.

These two would be the death of him.

»»-———— ☠ ————-««

Chan and Felix were waiting outside, one more visibly excited than the other. Chan had a large smile on his face, tail wagging violently behind him. "Hi Jisung! Hi Hyunjin! Hi Binnie~"

Chan barely, if at all, got to see the three for the fact that he and Felix lived so far away. 

"Channie~" Changbin hopped over to the wolf hybrid to then be engulfed in a tight hug. He felt a kiss being pressed to the top of his head, he sighed happily, nuzzling into the older's shoulder.

"And what about me?" Felix frowned, holding his arms out and quickly found himself with an armful of bunny.

Minho watched the whole interaction silently, his body tense as he stared at Chan.

"Min?" Jisung gently nudged the male, head tilting. "Do you want to go say hi?" He took a hold of Minho's hand and pulled him closer to everybody. "They're nice."

Jisung pushed him forward towards Chan, the both of them just looking at each other without saying anything for much longer than normal.

"...Hi." Chan's tail started to swing back and forth again, taking small, unsure steps towards Minho with his arms outstretched.