I haven't decided!!!!

Start from the beginning

"What the hell Ace!"

"Shit! Sabo, your plan didn't work!"

"Ace, don't hurt Wally!" Luffy started pinning him down.

"But I'm trying to save you from that manic! Also when did you get this strong?"

Just then everyone except me and Luffy fell.

"Woah you were just as cool as shanks!"

'shit it's happening more often.' is all I could think at the time.

"Luffy, let's just lock the guys in white outside."

"Ok"

And just like that it was only Ace, Sabo and Luffy in the house as we just waited for them to wake up. I just decided to look for a control since they did have TV.

A while later Ace started screaming and startled me.

"WHAT DID I JUST SEE? ARE THESE MY MEMORIES? WHAT DID YOU DO YO-" 

"Ace you're on fire you don't want to burn the house. Honestly I don't know if the author ment to get your memory and put it here." I responded as ace horribly attempted to put himself out.

"So we are siblings but we aren't. I mean the Scooby Doo stuff finally makes sense tho?. But why am I getting all this?"

"Wait, are you my brother Ace or not?"

"No! Wait! I-ok no."

"Wow, you're so anticlimactic."

Not long after Sabo started waking up.

"All of that was horrifying! I feel like I'm not myself anymore." Sabo said.

"Sabo don't you Fucking talk!" I replied as Ace seemed to question Luffy on why I said what I said. 

"Don't worry I won't but this seems so unreal but it felt real. But since we're not actually your brothers, I could just tell ace. I mean what difference would it actually make." Sabo quickly responded.

When their phone number started ringing.

"You guys may want to pick that up." I said.

"Hey I'm staying with ussop, sorry for asking late." Was Heard by everyone, from a Luffy. 

Not long after me Sabo and Ace we're sitting at their table thinking and trying to makes sense of everything that is currently happening. Meanwhile Sabo had left Luffy watching Pirates of the Caribbean.

"Ok so my real baby brother is with his friend, and you two are from another universe where there are pirates yet you apparently have affected me and now I can randomly turn to fire?! How does that even make sense?!"

" I don't know, it kind of looks like reality is rejecting me. I can't really explain it but I think you have an idea since you did see me in the future due to a memory fruit user at least in my ace's memories."

"Not to interrupt but in your world we're not related but here all three of us share the same mom and dad. Maybe that could give us a reason why mom took grandma's name as well. Which makes me question if you DNA would match if we all took a test."

"Seriously Sabo! You interrupt me for this." I said

"Well seeing how everything is going, how are we going to explain your identity and if you're related to us or not and if we matched genetically it would make an easier cover story to get you an identity."

"Damn fair point."

" As for your Luffy we can say he's our Luffy's lost twin who's name is Luke or Louie and we can call him lu for short." 

"Yeah you know what, let's do that first!"

"But what about reality rejecting you y/n" Ace said.

"Yeah in a bit let's get the DNA test done then we'll talk about the rest!" I said as another wave of energy now even bigger than the last one blasted.

A/n: yeah I will write more I have ideas but not enough time because society demands me to have a life! Hope you enjoy.

Oh and lastly thank you dxddtfgvhbj you choose the story line! Also everyone have a great day/night!