The Deal Maker

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Age: 200+/around the same as AFO(he made a deal with AFO. In exchange for a quirk that either slowed or halted his aging process, AFO was granted a connection between his quirk and OFA, allowing him to track down it's wielders and, unknown to AFO, allowing it's wielders to track him down. Though, the one to discover this was All Might, and it's possible for either side to block off the connection at will).

Quirk: Let's Make A Deal

Description: he can make reality warping, mutually beneficial deals with people, without limit. It is impossible to back out of the deal, and if either person fails to follow through with their side of the deal, reality itself will severely punish them. The deal is sealed by a handshake, after both have cut their hand open to allow blood to flow. The size of the cut doesn't matter so long as it's bleeding. Most of the time, though, Izuku's side of the deal is completed the instant the deal is made, this is caused by the reality warping nature of his quirk.

Affiliation: Neutral; he doesn't care who he makes deals with, and offers deals to everyone in need of help. This has lead to him being thought of as a benevolent force, and in the modern era he is thought to be a myth, just as AFO is.

Appearance/Outfit:

Pairing: TBD