Liberating The Quirkless

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Quirk: TBD(I haven't come up with a good name for it, help would be appreciated)

Description: his strength and speed increase the longer the fight lasts, and the effects are doubled every time he reaches a near-death state. He keeps the boosts even after the fight ends. And his intelligence is unrivaled. This comes at the cost of his sanity. This quirk only activated when he was almost killed by the sludge villain.

Goals: the end of discrimination against the Quirkless, the removal of most quirk laws, and worsened punishment for quirk-based crimes. He gained this goal after his quirk awakened, and All Might crushed his dreams.

Group Name: The Quirkless Liberation Front.

Allies: Meta Liberation Army, LOV(on occasion. He mostly just shares their goal to destroy modern society), UA(on occasion. Usually it's just Nezu and Aizawa that are the ones that help him out, not the others), Stain(on occasion. They share eachother's views on heroes, and they both are willing to kill to achieve their goals), HPSC(VERY rarely, the QLF and HPSC both want to destroy eachother, but they are willing to work together on occasion to achieve a common goal)

Appearance:

Pairing: TBD

Pairing: TBD