The Viltrumite Shinobi

Name: Naruto Uzumaki

Race: Half Viltrumite/Half Elumite(I have decided to call the Naruto world Elum, and it's residents Elumites)

Bloodline: Uzumaki Sealing Chains

Other Abilities:

Supreme Regeneration: the result of his Viltrumite Healing-Factor fusing with his Uzumaki and Jinchuuriki healing factors has left him with a healing factor on par with SO6P Madara's.

Flight

Invulnerability

Super Strength

Super Speed

Eternal Youth: the result of his Viltrumite Longevity fusing with his Uzumaki Longevity has left him with a body that will never age past 20.

Infinite Chakra: him having the entirety of Kurama sealed into him when he was not even a hour old has left him with chakra reserves on par with Chomei, and a chakra recovery speed so fast that any chakra he uses up is replenished almost instantly.

Appearance:

Pairing: TBD

Pairing: TBD

Extra Info: Minato was a Viltrumite who fled from the Viltrumite Empire and hid on Elum. He gained the ability to use chakra from experimental seals made by Jiraiya that he couldn't replicate afterwards, and he used fuinjutsu to seal away his Viltrumite powers, not wanting anything to connect him to the rest of his race, which is what allowed him to die in the Kyuubi attack alongside Kushina.

Due to Naruto's Uzumaki heritage and Jinchuuriki status, he awakened his Viltrumite powers at 5, far younger than any Viltrumite before him, and they were far stronger in him than any freshly awakened Viltrumite before him, his strength, durability, and speed being on par with Viltrumites 2 Millenia older and more experienced than him, and they only got stronger as he grew up, putting him on par with even some of the most ancient Viltrumites by the time he was 12.