The Shinobi Of Kuoh

Name: Naruto Uzumaki

Race: Immortal "Human"(self proclaimed. In reality, he's far too old to be considered anything but a primordial being)

Age: Approximately 20 Billion Years Old(aka, OLDER THAN THE UNIVERSE ITSELF!! If you're confused, the universe is estimated to be around 14 billion years old)

History: after being cursed with immortality by Kaguya, Naruto spent most of the first 10 billion years of his life wandering his universe, but eventually he accidentally destroyed it in a fit of rage where he released a wave of power that equated to about 1.5 percent of his full capabilities(back then. Currently it would be worth about . 0225% of his power) after realizing that there was nothing in the universe that could kill him, and ended up in the dimensional gap, where he spent the next 8 billion years, looking for a way to leave it and enter a new universe. At the end of those 8 billion years he stumbled across the newly formed Ophis, whom had just came into existence not even a month prior, and took her as his companion, raising her as if she was his own daughter for the next billion and a half years, before they finally found out how to exit the dimensional gap when God and Lucifer tore open a hole into it during their first ever battle during the Jurassic Age, which allowed Naruto and Ophis to leave and explore the universe, which they did for a few hundreds of millions of years, eventually returning to earth during the time of the great war between factions, and when they did Naruto was the one to (literally)single handedly kill the original Satans, Driag, and Albion with a single attack, which was also completely accidental, seeing as he was just trying to point at them to ask Azazel who they were. This action caused Naruto to become feared as a beast mightier than even Trihexa and Great Red, the former of which Naruto sealed away after realizing that it's just as immortal as him, and the latter of which he accidentally trapped in the Dimensional Gap when he forced him through a portal into it in his sleep, much to Ophis' annoyance, as she preferred the silence of the Dimensional Gap over anything but spending time with him, and Great Red being there ruins the solitude and silence of the dimensional gap. After the great war ended Naruto decided to just stay on earth and explore the planet in detail, eventually settling down in Kuoh and picking up a job as a teacher at Kuoh High 5 years before canon starts.

Appearance:

No, that's not his outfit, this is:

Sunglasses included. However, this is only his outfit when he's not teaching, when teaching he just wears a simple T-shirt with an open leather jacket, and jeans.

Pairing: TBD