The Perfect Nomu

There's no such thing as quirkless people, only people who's quirks are completely useless and have no visible abilities.

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Quirk(natural): Perfect Usage

Description: he can use any quirk perfectly and at it's full potential.

Quirks(upon Nomu-ification):
Shock Absorption
Super Strength
Super Speed
Hyper Regeneration
Pyrokinesis
Telekinesis
Bone Manipulation

Descriptions:

Shock Absorption-Telekinesis: self explanatory

Bone Manipulation: it's Dead Bone Pulse from Naruto

Appearance: I can't find a good image of Deku as a Nomu, help would be appreciated.

Pairing: TBD

Extra Info: as stated at the top, in this story there's no such thing as a quirkless person, and that anyone who is thought to b quirkless actually has a quirk that is completely useless unless the person gains a quirk that allows them to use their natural quirk, such as a person who's quirk is to control any fire that comes from their body, but no ability to generate or resist flames, if they gained a quirk that allowed them to generate flames from their body then suddenly they would be able to do anything that Endeavor can with enough training. Izuku's quirk is what allowed him to keep his mind, even after being turned into a Nomu, and allows him to use all of his new quirks perfectly without the normal drawbacks one gains from having multiple quirks. Also, All Might's natural quirk is essentially the same as Izuku's, which is how he was instantly able to use OFA at 100% upon receiving it, his quirk is weaker than Izuku's, though, as Izuku's version raises the quirk to it's full potential, while All Might's only allows him to use the quirk perfectly.