The Biting Hero

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Quirk: Bite-force

Description: at his max, he can bite with 50mil tons of force. His Teeth, Jaw, Neck, and Skeleton are also made of a material almost 10 times as hard as graphene, and far tougher than any other material known to man. He is also capable of digesting literally anything that enters his stomach, with the exception of himself, which comes with a side effect of poison immunity. His skin is also nearly impossible to tear, and his tongue and gums are made of a biological metal that is capable of withstanding the full might of his bite force unharmed. His entire muscular system is made of the same bio-metal as his tongue and gums, and his entire body is highly temperature resistant in order to prevent him from being harmed when he eats something that's extremely hot or cold. He is also nearly immune to electrocution, in order to prevent him from being harmed by anything electrical that he might eat. In order to prevent sharp objects that he eats from wounding him, his insides are highly resistant to cutting, slicing, and piercing, with his skin sharing that same property in order to prevent sharp objects that he bites into from cutting him. He does not possess lungs, instead air goes into his stomach, and the oxygen is transferred into his bloodstream from there directly, which also eliminates his need of a heart in order to survive. His lack of lungs also means that anything that passes through his nose also goes to his stomach, thus allowing him to eat or drink through his nose should he so please. He is also capable of breathing underwater for a limited amount of time, as he is capable of surviving off of the oxygen within the water for up to 5 hours, said 5 hour time period expires, however, he must keep his head out of the water for a minimum of 30 minutes before he can once again breath underwater.

Appearance:

(Yes, he smokes

(Yes, he smokes. It's not like it can give him lung cancer anyway, due to his lack of lungs)

Pairing: TBD