Shinobi X Family

This is more of a summary of the beginning of the story for when I eventually write it, do not read this unless you don't mind the storyline of the fanfiction being spoiled. If you do mind, then all you need to know is that it's about a 2+ billion year old, immortal Naruto taking the place of Loid.

While she was being sealed, Kaguya's last act of revenge was to curse Naruto with immortality(she just transferred Madara's immortality to him) and cast him to a different dimension, where he landed on the newly formed earth. Over time, Naruto watched as life evolved and was wiped out multiple times before eventually Humanity came into being and gained dominance. Naruto made sure to never play a large part in historical events, but always remain in the background, even though he always showed up in images of them. Eventually, Naruto became an agent of the Westosian government and their top spy, taking the code name Twilight.

When Naruto is assigned to Operation Strix, he just uses his real name as his code name for the duration of the mission. Upon meeting Anya, he quickly deduces her nature as an artificial life form(AKA, a genetically engineered human), and performs a mental test to figure out whether or not she has any powers, starting with telepathy, which he deduces is the case, and gives her a mental promise not to tell anyone if she uses her powers to help with the mission, after which he plans to keep her as his daughter, rather than abandoning her like all of the other people he has used while performing his missions.

He also deduces Yor's nature as an assassin through subtle, almost nonexistent tells, that he has learned to always look for when meeting new people, and has Anya use her telepathy to confirm it. He then confronts her about, not even flinching when she tries to kill him when he does so, and informing her of his mission and it's importance, and making a deal with her to receive her help on his mission in exchange for his assistance on any assassinations she performs.