I Love You

You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Each day goes by, and it seems like I find something new to love about you.  You've given me so many reasons to smile, to laugh and to keep on going. I've never been so happy with anyone; it's different when it comes to you.

I love that you know me, I love the way you say my name, the pet names included. I love your smiles and your laughter that's a melodic tune to my ears. And the way your voice cracks at times. I love how you are, how sweet you are- you're just so fucking precious to me. I love your sense of humor, it's weird but I like it. I love your conversations, even if it's just a few words but the moments of silence within the comfort of our presence entwining into one makes it even better than before. I love that you're never awkward around me, bold- I love it all.

I love the nerdy side of you, you never fail to amaze me in any way. I love that you treat me with care, respect and love. I love that you're concerned about me. I love that you always find way to make me smile from ear to ear- a giddy mood you put me in, call it cloud nine or feeling as if I've touched the stars. I fucking love it. I love that you make me get fireworks, the zoo runs wild in my tummy.

And baby, that's not even the end of it all- I can go on forever. I fucking love you, to the moon and back. I love you to the square of infinity. I love you so fucking much that there's no more words to describe it- it hasn't been discovered as yet. You're something I don't want to lose; I want you permanently in my life.

Is there more to say than I love you? 

...I love you so, so, so much...