-has the turn table has-

((LEMON WARNING!!))

((Thank you for all the Birthday wishes My loves it means alot <3))

-GOLDEN-

- you tried to focus on the movie as your boyfriend kissed down your throat leaving soft marks against your skin. You let out soft moans as you felt his hands move around your waist and pull you closer to him. Eventually you gave up on trying to ignore it and gave into the attention he wanted. He smiled and chuckled softly "I told you, you'll always give in~" he teased.

Something inside you clicked once he said that "not always" you say gaining confidence. "Oh? 'Not always' you say~" golden said sitting up with interest. You sat up as well "not always." You repeated yourself in a playfully dominant tone. He smiles and kissed you sweetly "name me once where you made me give into you?~" he teased. You swiftly grabbed him by the throat and pinned him against the bed. "Tonight~" you responded.

He blushed hard as a smirk creep into his face "well then darling~ I'll give you the stage tonight~ now come on, leave me begging for an encore~" he spoke with such seductively elegance. You pull him into a kiss as you get on his lap, your hand traveled from around his throat to the back his head gripping his hair roughly. He let out a soft grunt, feeling your other hand travel down his body gripping the underlining of his boxers.

He grabbed your wrist playfully disobeying and putting your Dominace to the test. You pulled back from the kiss "move your hand." You said seriously, "and if I do-" you cut Golden off by grabbing his throat and repeating yourself once again in a more stern tone "move. Your hand." He obeyed and let go of your wrist giving you full access to remove his boxers. You looked up at you longingly "d-darling?~ please g-go easy~" he whimpered you kissed him soft and sweetly and smiled "oh Golden, darling~....Don't tell me what to do~" you said in the same loving voice as him.

You removed the clothing that restricted you from your next following actions. You pressed his dick against your entrance before slowly lowering yourself down on it. You let out a soft moan, Golden watched you in such obedience not wanting to ruin the moment. You lifted yourself back up as you started to ride him at an incredibly slow pace.

This was fine for a few moments before Golden grabbed at your waist wanting to speed you up. You tighten the grip on his throat "hands to yourself darling~" you teased. He let go "p-please darling~ can you go faster?" He mumbled "what I tell you about telling me what to do. Hmm?~" you answered. He tried to respond but only stuttered "if you want me to go any faster your going to have to beg lovely~" you say kissing him sweetly, "please Y/n~ i want you...to g-go faster~" he mumbled

"Really? Well it doesn't sound like it love~" you tease going even slower, earning a very hesitant grab at the waist from Golden. "Move. Your. Hands." You demanded once again. He did so, "please~" he begged once more. You began to go a little faster "y-yes baby~ j-just like that~" he moaned sweetly grabbing at your waist before pulling his hand away. "Look at you~ giving into me love~ I told you goldy I'm not always the submissive one~" you teased as you started going faster. You grabbed his hands and put them on your waist as you leaned in and bit his ear playfully.

Golden let out a growl of pleasure. You kept at this for a while simply teasing him in small manners making him begg for simple things like kissing and holding you. Golden started to moan a bit louder now as his body start to tense up a bit more. You slowed down purposely and watched as he got a bit uneasy with your pace "darling p-please~ i- I need to finish~" he whimpered "But do you deserve too?~" you asked slowing down more "y-yes! Yes~ please love~ I've been so good for you~ please I need to~"