-Cheating?-

-GOLDEN-
-You lay your head back on Goldens lap you felt him push you away a bit as he looked back down on his phone. You pout for a second //maybe he didn't mean to do that...// you thought. You moved your head against him again this time causing him to look down at you "yes?" He asked sounding slightly annoyed

"Why are you acting like that!?" You ask getting slight upset. "Acting like what?" He asked moving his phone away from you setting it face down next to him "your being a prick." You admitted coldly "woah woah! Now. Calling me a prick? Pretty bold words y/n." He said sounding a bit pissed off. "Your not like this usually. What got you so upset, and what are you hiding?" You ask reaching for his phone "nothing. " he grabbed it from the bed quickly "leave it alone. "

"No let me see." You ask sternly. "Hell no." Golden said starting to laugh a bit. "You think this is funny? Who are you texting!? What's her name?" You ask again reaching for it "she's nobody " golden chuckled more. "OH REALLY?" You said getting really pissed that he's not taking you seriously. You managed to snag the phone from him and see what was on his screen.

"Golden..." your eyes filled with tears as Golden sat across from you with a smirk "now you honestly think I would ever do that to you?" He laughed sweetly. On his phone was a receipt from a very expensive company for a $2,340 ring. "G-goldy i- im s-sorry i just got worried tha-" "don't apologize love." He kissed your forehead "i only pushed you away because I thought you would see what I was ordering....." he admitted

"I-is it for-" "our anniversary? Yes." He said sweetly "I thought you were joking at first darling. I never ment to make you feel worried about me cheating on you. I'd never do that. I promise" he kissed your cheek "look at me darling" you looked at him, eyes filled with tears.

Your heart still racing from all the emotions you just experienced, "I love you y/n. And no one in the whole universe could replace you~" he said sweetly. "Remember that ok." You nodded and leaned up against him again. "Now let me go back to texting my girlfriend" he joked Grabbing the phone from you. You hit him in the arm making him chuckle more.

-FREDDY-
- For some reason Freddy hasn't been talking to you recently. He's been avoiding you for the past 2 days and it's getting annoying, so you decided to confront him about it. You walked into his office to see him sitting at his desk, he looked up at you and sighed before ignoring you completely.

"Babe.....what's going on?" You close the door behind you and walk up to his desk. "..." freddy didn't even bother to look up at you. "Babe....Babe!....FREDDY!" You shout a bit making him look up. "Whats your deal? Why are you acting like this?" He shook his head and went back to writing "Freddy answer me. Now." Freddy looked up at you. And shook his head no again "You better fucking answer me." You said crossing your arms getting really pissed.

He shook his head again pissing you off big time. "Why are you ignoring me? Why? Did I do something? Are you mad at me? Say something anything!?" You snapped. Freddy simply looked down at the ground. You felt yourself about to cry "let me guess you don't feel well or is there someone else?" You asked half joking. Yet freddy bit his bottom lip and looked away which is something he does when he's hiding something

"Oh really!? Is there? Who? What did I do? What am I not doing." You sounded defeated  freddy simply looked down and went back to writing "fine! Be like that then." You crossed your arms about to leave. When you saw him hand you a sticky note.

'I'm sick. I lost my voice and I've been avoiding you to keep you from getting sick. There isn't anyone else only you, I'm sorry if I made you think that :( ' he looked up at you waiting for a reaction. "Try and say something so I know your not lying to me..." you say looking up from the sticky note.