-Shirtless-

-Golden-
- It was a pretty hot night. You had just got out the shower and was heading to bed. You opened the door to golden's bedroom to find him taking off his shirt.

Your face erupted in a blush as you analyzed his muscular body. "Darling?" Golden's deep enchanting voice called out to you concerned "huh!?" You responded a bit shocked

"You seem a bit off...is everything alright?" His tone was worried, he put his hand on your forehead "that's no good..you seem a bit too warm. Are you feeling oka-" he paused realizing why you were the way you were.

A low chuckle arose from him, "oh? I see how it is~" he pulled you close and kissed you softly "no worries darling~ this is yours and only yours~" he teased

-Freddy-
- You stretched your arms out yawning softly. You had spent a night with Freddy after not wanting to drive back home.

You soon realized that freddy wasn't in bed. You looked around the room and didn't see him anywhere.

That is till the door opened slowly. He was Just getting out of the shower, he had on pajama pants and his hair was still wet. One thing was missing though and that was his shirt.

Your face warmed up and you smiled "morning cutie" He said in his raspy morning voice. You looked at his muscular body and smiled more "morning." You spoke nervously.

he chuckled and sat on the bed before kissing you softly "Seems to me that your interested~" he teased.

your face went warm before you pushed him away playfully "eww! No." You giggled, causing him to get ontop of you and kiss your face repeatedly untill you kissed him back.

-Bonnie-
- you had bought Bonnie a shirt from the mall that had his favorite anime on it. He seemed to adore it and he infact fanboy-ed infront of you. Which you found adorable.

"Im going to wear it now!" He said happily before taking off his shirt allowing You to see how gorgeous his body was. Bonnie wasn't strong like the bear's nor was his body toned like foxy and springtrap's. He had the exact body of an anime boy.

You couldn't help but stare at his half exposed body. Bonnie put on the shirt which snapped you out of your gaze. "Ahh! I love it so much! Thank you babes for-" he looked at your blushing face and realized what he had just done.

"Y/N!" He yelped out all embarrassed. He covered his red face with his pillow that was on his bed. "I'm sorry I couldn't help it!" You say while laughing at his antics

-Foxy-
- You opened the curtains to the cove and immediately your entire face went red. There stood foxy in pajama pants and socks and no shame what so ever.

He CLEARLY wasn't wearing boxers either, because that morning wood was pretty darn noticable. "FOXY HOLY SHIT MAN!" You exclaimed looking directly at it.

"Huh?" He mumbled all confused and tired. "Are you just now waking up!?" You ask frantically trying not to make eye contact with his....extra peg leg.

He nodded "aye...why?" He responded with his voice all raspy. You took another quick glance which then caught your attention.

His body was slim and he had definition in his abs. Probably from all that running. "I uhh...." You completely lost your train of thought. "Oohh~ ye see some ting ye like lass?~" he teased

"cause I know I do~" he looked at your butt and smirked "Aye!" You quickly pulled at the bottom of your shirt hiding your shorts.

"Put some boxers on first and then we'll talk! My god foxy it's distracting me!" You scolded him as he laughed.

-Springtrap-
- you walked down the stairs and too the basement area were springtrap's room was. You opened the door to see him laying on his back on the floor.

"Umm...springtrap?" You ask a little bit weirded out. "Shut up. It's hot as balls down here and all I got is this shitty fan" he grumbled. You look to see the office fan sitting on his dresser pointed down at his body.

That's when you realized that he was in nothing bit boxers and socks. His stomach was toned and his abs shined from the sweat that he was producing. "oh Wow! your really naked!" You say shocked looking away.

He looked at you and smiled "oh baby this ain't naked...if you want to see me naked all you have to do is ask~" he chuckled seductively.

You grabbed a shoe that was lying around and threw it at him "No!" You declare with your face all red.