-When he's Drunk-

-Golden-
((The infantile drunk))
- you drove up to the pizzaria, it was real late at night but you wanted to see him. You walked in and headed straight for his office were he usually is. There you found Golden Taking a shot of whiskey. The half empty bottle surprised you, he didn't seem like the man to drink.

"Hey baby" golden says smiling in a goofy voice "Hey...you ok?" He nodded visibly Drunk, he tried looked up at you "why you here?" He asks, you sit down on his desk "I wanted to see you, but I didn't know you were going to be drunk." You say worried.

He lays his head down and chuckles "I want a kiss, would you give me a kiss?" You try your hardest not to laugh your boyfriend, the most feared one out of the bunch acting like a absolute child "babe I think it's best I take you to bed." He whined "can I at least have cuddles?" You nodded "sure, just come on"

-Freddy-
((The broken drunk))
- You walked into Freddy's office to find the most depressing site ever. Freddy was sitting there with papers scattered along his desk, his eyes look like he's been crying, and half an empty bottle of jack Daniels in his hands. "b-baby?" You say softly calling for him.

He looked up from his desk and a you "Y/n....why did you pick me to be your boyfriend?" He questioned. You walked in and sat on his desk "because ever since the day I met you I knew I loved you. You make me feel safe whenever your around." You admitted.

He gave a weak smile "thank you baby, I just....need to lay down" you nodded "yes, and stop drowning your sadness in alcohol, your going to end up like foxy" you giggled. He smiled and let out a soft chuckle.

-Bonnie-
((The happy Drunk))
- Bonnie had came back from hanging out with foxy, he smelled like alcohol and was way happier than usual. "Hey bunny!" He said cheerfully. You was on his bed playing the Switch, "Bonnie your scaring me" you joked "what? I can't be happy?" He said sitting next to you.

You smiled at him "not this damn happy" he leaned in and kissed you, you kissed back but then pulled away "ew, you taste like beer" you giggle. He rolled his eyes "oh shut up you know you like it" he laid next to you and smiled. "I want attention" he mumbled

"Well wait I'm about to win in smash" you responded. "No, I want attention!" He whined pulling you on top of him, you smiled and cuddled up against him as you continued to play "you big baby" you joke. "Your big baby" he smiles.

-Foxy-
((The professional drunk+The Flirt))
- you walk into the cove to find several empty bottles of rum on the floor, you sighed already knowing that only one person that could drink this much and barely get affected....no other than "Ahoy lassie!" Foxy called to you.

"How be me first mate~" he chuckled kissing your neck "Sober, why are you Drunk?" You say pulling away a bit "Because I be bored that's why." He grabbed you by your waist and started to suck on your neck leaving marks "i- you gotta- mmh~ you cant just-"

you try to complain but your moans kept getting in the way. "Someone likes it~" Foxy teased making you blush "mmHg~ stop" he pulled back and chuckled "oh come on lass~ let's have some fun~"

-Springtrap-
((The sloppy Drunk))
- you walk into Springtrap's room to find him on the floor shirtless, and reeking if alcohol, the empty bottle or Patrón in his hands didn't come as a surprise either. You groan "I come back from work and your passed out drunk." He let out a lazy chuckle "not yet"

You grab him and drag him to the bed "your gross" you stated "and your sexy~" he teased "don't flirt with me while your drooling and sweating" you say crossing your arms he rolled his eyes "whatever just, make sure I don't throw up again" he mumbled

"yeah yea- wait....again!?" You say disgusted he chuckled again "I'm kidding!......somewhat" you hit his back hard "Ow! Mother fu-"