-Asexual Y/N-

((This chapter was requested by WITLOPH I'm not Asexual in anyway so if i mistakingly write something incorrect dont be afraid to correct me, but just know to all my Asexual readers / y/n's you are not excluded from this story<3))

-GOLDEN-

- You and Golden were in his room finishing out the day. He was writing out the next show for the crew and you were next to him constantly distracting him on purpose. You were throwing little pieces of paper at him trying to get his attention. "Y/N I swear to scott if you don't stop throwing paper at me I'm going to bite you." He joked fakely annoyed. You smirked and threw another wad of paper at him harder than the last. Causing him to pin you to the bed "ack!-" you yelped as you felt yourself being pressed against his bed.

"Now what did I tell you." He chuckled playfully. You laughed "wait no I beg for mercy!" You giggle. He leans down and bites your cheek playfully harsh. You pull back playfully "staahhp" you smile. He does it once more biting at your neck this time. However, this felt oddly sexual and it kind of threw you off. You kinda paused for a moment, you didn't want to say anything cause you didn't want to upset him to you kinda just let it happen. Golden immediately noticed you change in behavior. "Y/n darling? Did I hurt you?" He asked worried.

You shook your head 'no' quietly trying to play it off. "D-did I make you uncomfortable?" He asked genuinely concerned. You look up and try play it off as if it was nothing. He got off of you and looked away "im terribly sorry if I did. I didn't mean to-" "it's okay honestly I just um...not...into the whole...uh....sexual stuff...and that felt oddly...sexual..." you admitted softly. Golden looked back up at you. "Well darling that's nothing to be ashamed of! I completely understand, and im sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable." He gave you a soft kiss on the cheek. You smiled feeling understood and seen "thank you for understanding baby" you said happily with a sweet smile.

He smiled back at you warmly just being happy that you were comfortable enough to tell him. He then grabbed a piece if paper and threw it at you hitting you directly in the forehead. "Now let me finish my work" he said grabbing his journal once more.

-FREDDY-

-Freddy was in he kitchen eating out of a container that was clearly labeled 'Bonnie'. You walked up to him and grabbed his tail "Hey papa bear!" You joked he rolled his eyes playfully "I told you about calling me that." He shook his head. You giggled and sat up on the counter, you looked at what he was eating "now you know damn well that ain't yours." You confronted him Jokingly. Freddy smiled "yeah well I'm paying him so he can't complain. " he answered back. You rolled your eyes. "Well I have something I want to tell you." You said in a weird change of tone from goofy to serious. He looked back at you. "Whats up?" He asked, you took a deep breath in and sighed "i..um...I understand that me and you have been together for a while....but...i....I don't want you to feel like I'm avoiding the whole sex thing with you because I don't like you...I just...don't like sex in general..." you confessed. Freddy paused for a moment. "Oh I know." He said before going back to eating Bonnie's food.

You looked at him in shock "yo- you know?" You asked blankly "yeah I've noticed that when I get a little too flirty with you, you get a little uncomfortable so I'd back off. And when we watch Movies together with a sex scene you'd try and look at something else." He stated as he grabbed a fry out of Bonnie's bag "want one?" He offered as if he didn't just confesses that he has been paying Great attention to detail of you. You reach for the fry but before you could grab it he eats it "too slow." You smiled and chuckled.