Mahi sat beside him and looked at him for few minutes.

He made him sleep in proper position, placing his head in his lap.

He started ruffling his hair.. lovingly.. looking at him longingly.

"I..am sorry Cheeku!! I can never choose between you and Mo..Mom!! But, I know...for the fact that...for whatever she have given me, she has whole right to ask me anything!! And...this is first time, when she is asking me something!! Cheeku!! She... didn't tell me to leave home..right!! I....I will come back..after everything.. everything gets back to normal!! But till then... forgive me Cheeku..!! Forgive me, for everything Cheeku!!", He said and kissed him softly on his forehead, his tears fall on Virat forehead.

But, Unknown to him...Virat heard everything.

"Just remember Cheeku...Your Bhaiya...loves you most...will always do!! Just...never forget me ok!!?? You...you can't!! You shouldn't...!!", he said with choking voice.

After sometime, he stood up. He looks at Virat longingly...and then at Rohit.

And finally, he left both of his brothers behind and moves out of their room...!!
He leaves from the home....not even taking his wife..who was waiting for him to wake her!!

And when everyone woke up, he had left already. The days passed..but everything seems slow to Virat.

Time passes slow when you are facing a hard patch...and it passes fast when you are living in a happy bubble.

It was few days, Mahi had left the house...and everything has been changed. From Virat's to Rohit's behaviour... everything was changed drastically!!

Virat looked at Sakshi...who was serving them breakfast.

"Bhabhi!!",she looks at his favourite brother in law cum her brother.

"You want to go to him!!", He asked silently.. making everyone stop eating their food.

Sakshi nodded in NO.

"He left me...so that I can take care of all of you!!", She whispered.

"Bhabhi!! We can take care of each other...but Bhai...needs someone!! Don't worry...!! I will leave you there!!", He said making Sakshi happy with tears, who pats his cheek lovingly.

"Ro!! Take it!! I made your favourite!!", Said Manini to Rohit who was sitting silently.

Rohit..grits his teeth...and stood up with jerk while striking his hand hardly on the table.

"Favorite!! seriously Mom!! My brother is fighting his case alone there....and all you are asking me to eat my favourite!! How...How can you enjoy Mom, when he is facing hardest battle of his life!!? Don't you feel a bit of guilty of whatever you did!!", He snapped at her angrily.

And Manini was hurt... because out of everyone, Rohit never talked with her like that!!

"Wow Mom!! You taught me...what is difference between blood relation and relation made out of sympathy!!! You took him, when noone was there to call you Mom...and you pushed him out, when everyone is here and he needs you!! You took him for your need...and pushed him out when he needed you most!! From when did you turned so greedy Mom!!", He said and got slapped by her.

"Leave it Ro!! This is the only thing you will get, when you show her the truth!!", said Virat with calm expression.

Manini fists her hand on her both side.

"Vi-Ro!!Stop it Please!!",says Sakshi atlast with tears... looking at the strings being broken one by one...Maybe because the one who binds them together...is no more there for them.