Chapter 16

Frank POV

-----After they all finished in their rooms-----

We all sat down around the war table. As Hazel snuggled into my chest, I asked, "Alright, so when are we attacking?" Percy answered me as he laid down into Annabeth's lap, "We attack in 10 minutes; we will send the army and be behind it to reveal ourselves when the gods confront us." 

"Alrighty, so we should be off," Annabeth said as Percy groaned and said, "But I just got comfortable."

"Suck it up, Aquaman," Leo said as he stood behind Thalia, hugging her. "Ya'll are all children," Nico said as he held Reyna's hand. Jason said, "Whatever, let's go." 

Percy sighed, stood up, and snapped his fingers, flashing us all to the planning room in the army base in Tartarus. As soon as we appeared, all the titans and giants bowed. "My liege, we are ready to attack," Porphyrion stated.

"You remember what you are supposed to do, right?" Reyna asked. "Yes, we are to take all of them hostage so they can choose to either die or serve the new king," Kronos said as he bowed towards Percy, who groaned. 

"You know I hate people bowing to me," he said as all the Titans and Giants laughed. "Yes, we know, but your reaction to formalities and such is hilarious my king," Iapetus said with a grin.

"Alright, enough teasing our king," Hazel said, causing Percy to huff and glare at her halfheartedly. "Mobilize the troops. We march immediately," she finished, and the Titans and giants all nodded and left except for Kronos and Porphyrion. 

Thalia looked at them and asked, "Is there something we can help you with?" "Yes, milady, we just wanted to confirm you still plan on giving us what was promised," Porphyrion said. 

Piper chuckled and said, "Yes, giant king, you all will get to control the world. Just remember the stipulations. We are the primordial successors, and we can end you all without breaking a sweat," Kronos nodded. "Yes, my lady."

"Now go bring the troops to the main gate so we can begin the attack," I said, and they left. We flashed to the main gate, and approximately 1 minute later, they all walked to where we were and knelt in front of us.

"My king, we await your command," Polybotes said. Percy glared at him and said, "I hate formalities; whatever, let's go." He looked at Hazel and me, and we nodded as we waved our hands simultaneously, causing a tunnel large enough to transport our army of 900,000 strong, and we all started walking to the surface.

"This would normally take around two weeks for us to reach the surface, but using our powers, it will take around 2 minutes," I said as I heard some troops grumble about how long this would take. 

Two minutes later, the first wave of troops broke the surface close to the bottom of Half-Blood Hill. As they all reached, they took their formations being battle-ready in less than 5 minutes. I walked around checking everything was good, taking only 1 minute before I nodded, and as soon as I walked back to where the other nine were, I heard the campers blowing the conch horn, signaling an attack.

"Well, everything's ready," I said, and Annabeth nodded and looked at Percy pointedly. He sighed and spoke, using magic to boost and distort his voice. "Soldier's attention!" All the monsters clashed their weapons, howled, and hollered. "CHARGE!!!" he yelled as the words echoed dramatically and sounded like two people had said it simultaneously, reminding me of the Talion from Middle Earth Shadow of War when he led his troops to battle. 

Anyways, back on topic, as soon as he yelled, all the soldiers charged, being met halfway with all the campers. I heard Chiron yell to one of the younger campers, "Go get the ten. We need them!" the kid ran off toward our cabin. We all sat in the back of the army, watching as the campers got slaughtered, and suddenly, the gods appeared.

"Direct interference is forbidden, dam it!" I heard Thalia growl. "Yes, but we knew it would happen," I said as the rest nodded. Suddenly, the kid sent to get us returned and told Chiron something we couldn't hear. Then we heard Zeus bellow, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T FIND THE 10 OF THEM!? WE BROUGHT THEM BACK TO FIGHT!"

Suddenly, Nico snapped his fingers, and our troops disappeared into their shadows and appeared behind us as we appeared right in front of the gods and campers. Suddenly, everyone's attention was on us. They couldn't recognize us as we had our war helmets on. "Who are you!?" ole barnacle beard demanded. 

Percy put his hand over his heart and said mockingly, "Why, you don't even recognize us as you are looking for us." We all stared them down as he continued. "We are the primordial successors, but we are also known as the ten strongest demigods ever, Father," he said as we all removed our helmets to be met with looks of fury from the cocky gods(11 of them) and a look of fear from Athena.

"I-impossible," Athena stuttered as she looked at Annabeth. "How did you become the successors?" she asked in fear. The rest of the gods looked at her, confused, as Annabeth said, "When you cast us into the pit, we were met with the primordials. They said they were fading but wanted you all dead. We know you threw us in there of your own accord. We know you planned to send us back after we fought for you. So we pretended to be on your side for fun."

"But what about the attacks on my hunt and the Amazons?! And the Attacks on the camps and Atlantis!?" Artemis demanded. We all laughed, and Thalia mocked, "Milady, Leo, and I attacked Camp Jupiter, Frank, and Jason killed most of Camp Half-Trash, Piper and Hazel destroyed the Amazons, Reyna and Nico decimated the hunters, and Percy and Annabeth slaughtered the Atlanteans" as we all looked with evil smiles towards the gods.

"But why!?" Poseidon demanded. "Ah, Father," Percy said Father like it was the worst possible way to describe him, "As I said at Atlantis to you while you held your dead child and wife, I want you to suffer. We all want our godly pain in the podex to suffer greatly." 

"Well, now that the cats are out of the bag," I said as I snapped my fingers, making earthen bonds trap all the gods and bring their surviving children to us, also trapped in the bonds. "We shall begin the torment," I finished as we all got wicked grins and stepped towards the children of our parents who were alive as we left most of them for this purpose.