chapter 12: weird dreams

Y/n pov

I wake up to a bright sun in my face; it feels like one of those days were nothing can go wrong. I get out of bed and put my sneakers on ready for whatever the day has in store for me. I make my bed and grab something light for breakfast as I head on my way to work. Sisco give me my assignment and I go off and do it and finish early so he let's me off. Jinx meets up with me at the lost drop she walks in and its like everyone in the room notices her and her brightly colored hair, her sweet innocent pale face that seems to light up as it finds mine.

"Hey stranger~" jinx walks forward closer to me "hello to you to. Didn't think I'd see you here" we both laugh as our drinks come "you ordered us drinks?" She looks at me with a smirk "of course only the best for the best, i got your favorite." She takes a sip amd smiles as she bites her lips "what are you staring at?" "Just your pretty face" a blush appears on jinxs face nit expecting what I had just said to come out of my mouth. She looks down and I see her grin, before I know it she jumps on my lap amd kisses me, it took me a minute to react but I soon kiss back. She pulls away and I can tell by the look on her face that im madly blushing not expecting that. "I lo-"

'bang bang bang'

I shot awake, confused and tired. "JINX OPEN UP THIS DOOR!!"
I hear silos screams and demands as I sit up in bed....bed? Wait. I look beside me and see a drooling, snooring jinx laying right there. I admire her face smiling at how cute she looks before I recall my dream that I have been previously woken up from. My eyes widen and my face turns red as I remember what me and jinx had done in it. I jump out of bed glad she hasn't been woken up and throw my shoes on and walk twords the door

I open up the door to see a mad, no furious Silco; furious however is an understament by itself he looks redder than me. "Where. Is. Jinx." He says through his teeth "im sorry sir I must have over slept and so did jinx she is asleep in bed still" I say standing up straight looking him in his eyes. He closes his eyes pinches the bridge of his nose "let me make this clear. You work for me and wake up in time. Jinx has stuff to do and needs to be up to do them. So go get her and come to my office. now." "Yes sir" he then walks away.

I sigh and relax a bit and turn twords jinx. How can I wake her when she looks so peaceful in her sleep, I walk over to her and gently shake her awake "jinx~" a coo at her softly to wake her. "Jinx!" I wisper yell she groans and turns over. I don't have time for shenanigans right now so I pick her up bridal style and carry her twords the door "what are you doing put me down!" I put her down right in front of the door "ok but silco needs you and me in his office now" and with that im out the door already down the hall way.

Jinx skips down the hallway catching up "well good morning to you too" I sigh "sorry jinx this whole thing just had me stressed im not used to it and with that day off its got me too relaxed I should be on top of my game"

We step into his office and he's sorting through papers on his desk. I hear his sigh under his breath. "Y/n grab these files these are your assignments for the day and some extras you missed from you day off i expect them all done for the end of the week and you shall report to my office at the end of the day now go" I go grab the stack of files he gave me to do and walk out the door without saying a word.

Jinx pov:

I go over to the couch in the room and plop down with my feet up on the table

"As for you jinx I think you are spending too much time with that hooligan you don't know where they came from or who they are. I think it would be best if you stayed away from them for now and focus on your work."

"What no way I finally get someone to talk to that you didn't tell to talk to me amd you want me to stop?!" He looks at me sternly trying to intimate me but I've seen it all before "this isn't up for debate I will get them a room to stay in the common area" "but-" "end of discussion jinx." I stand up and leave the room. They don't want to be around you anyways your a jinx "shut it mylo you don't know what your talking about" im now in my workshop space building bombs and various other weapons angered in what silco said. Why does he get to decide what's good for me and not when I finish up I thought I'd go pay a vist to y/n.