chapter 10: day off

Jinx pov

I wake up a couple hours later y/n is still in my arms sound asleep. She really needed this right now im glad she has time to just relax. Im going to lay here with her until she wakes up and I'll stroke her for comfort while she rest. Its nice laying with her just the two of us I've never really relaxed like this in a long time. And besides shes kinda...cute. no no no! What am I thinking she probably doesn't want a relationship right now especially after everything she's been through recently and im sure she doesn't like me like me like that anyways not like I like her either. You will just ruin everything. No thats not true your wrong. you always jinx everything you are a jinx shes going to hate you and leave you as soon as she gets the chance...just like vi. No no no stop it stop it shut up!

Silco pov

This is exactly what I was afraid of. Exactly what I didn't want to happen. I know i should have had one of my men kill her, because now her and jinx are close she thinks of y/n as a friend but she will just be another distraction from her work. Jinx dosnt talk to me like that, isn't demanding of stuff like that but this...girl just came in and changed everything all for the worst. I need to figure out who exactly she is and what she wants with jinx then I will reveal the real her. Just all in a matter of time.

Y/n pov

Mmm im all warm and comfy this just feels so right. I snuggle up closer to the pillow my head must be resting on. I feel movement other than my own and I slowly open my eyes to see im laying on jinx I get so embarrassed and sit up "oh- im im so sorry jinx! I-i didn't mean to I dont even remember falling asleep and oh no silco oh im so dead" I start to get up and panic I dont know what happend at all. how did I let this happen??  "Hey hey calm down everything's ok you and I have a day off today so sleep for as long as you want silco will not be bothering us at all dont even worry about him" I start to steady my breathing "wait really?" "Yea let's have a fun day out today, just the two of us" jinx says that so confidently but I feel myself blush a bit. Me and jinx hang out together?! Shes so pretty and cool and smart and im just...me why would she want to even hang out with me? Wait maybe she likes me too? No no of course she dosnt we only met a bit ago but im just so drawn to her.

Jinx pov:

When y/n woke up she snapped me out of my argument with mylo in my head luckily now that she's awake I asked her to hang out but she's lost in thought I think. "Um y/n?" "Oh sorry did I space out im sorry im sorry" she sure does say sorry a lot maybe thats from what happend to her in the past its best I dont bring it up right now though. "Its ok but you down for hanging out still darling?" I talk seductively because im trying to give her a hints that I like her maybe she'll catch on soon.

Y/n pov

Darling!?! My eyes widen as I hear the word come out her mouth and look down to the side trying to hide my red face. I hear her step a bit closer to me and I feel her hand on my chin. She lifts my face up to face hers and we are only a couple inches away from one another "no need to be nervous sugar do you or do you not want to hang out with me? Or...are you scared~" "no im not scared just caught off guard but yea let's hang out somewhere I dont mind" i try to sound cool qnd not completely nervous but I dont think it worked very well at all she sees right through me. "Super! Come on let's go!" She grabs my hand and drags me out of the building. (Just pretend u got ur clothes and shoes on and stuff)

Jinx took me out to a day on the town she says I could really use a break which I agree I suppose im just so used to constantly working without breaks. Im walking with jinx as she leads me somewhere I look down to her hand holding mine as we walk, shes going a bit faster than probably really eager to get us where she wants to go. I like her holding my hand its just a small gesture and she probably dosnt even realize but it makes me feel safe.

Im lost in my thoughts thinking when jinx says "were here!" I look up and we are at this food stand and it smells really good. "Come on y/n let's get some breakfast here the food is to die for here" we sit down on some chairs and order two meals.

it smells familiar like a hit of nostalgia and all of a sudden a remember when I lived down here with my parents and we would often pass this food but couldn't offord much so we never really ate out like this but I remember the smell like it was just yesterday.

We both dig in and eat our food it taste better than the smell. (if you don't know what food this is it is the one vi eats after she leaves prison in the scene with cait)
I look over at jinx and see her enjoying the food with sauce on her face. And I giggle a bit "whats so funny?" Her asking that makes me laugh more "you have some food on your face, blue"

Jinx pov

She gave me a nickname? She is so cute and nice I just want her to with me forever even if its just platonicly. "Blue?" Y/n gets red and realized what she had said "oh im sorry i-" "its cute I like it" I smile at her I want her to feel safe with me. I go to wipe the food off my face now finally "did I get?" Y/n laughs even more at me so I guess I didn't "here let me get it for you" she reaches over to my face and wipes it off with her thumb. I go to thank her but then realize she didn't move back and our faces are still close.

Author note:
Idk if anyone reads these but hello amazing people I hope you are all doing great this chapter is not super long but not very short either we will see what happens in the next chapter sorry for the suspens but it is 4 am where im at I hope you all enjoyed this cuz I enjoyed writing it if you have any notes or suggestions leave a comment or message me personally on my account. Remember to take care of yourselfs love ya <3