Epilogue

☃️

☃️

Just them opening their presents should be enough, them waiting for their friends to show up at their home is enough, to say the least, it is, it is enough, maybe that pain that they have felt toward each other was never for evermore like they both thought.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"I had a feeling so peculiar, this pain wouldn't be for evermore..."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Thanks, hyung." Ni-ki smiled at him widely. "You're welcome." Sunghoon chuckled at him as he glanced at the teddy bear saying "I love you" and he could hear Ni-ki's laughter in the background. "Yeah, what are you laughing for?" Sunghoon asked while Ni-ki laughed even louder and soon after that Sunghoon started laughing as well.

"I didn't know that I placed that here." Sunghoon pointed at the sticky note. "Well, you sure did hyung." Ni-ki smiled at him. "I mean, I do agree with it, you are the best gift I could have ever gotten for Christmas after all." Ni-ki let out a smile on his face and that did make Sunghoon smile back at him. "Aww, thank you, Riki-ah." Sunghoon let out. "You are my greatest gift as well, just you being here is enough for me." Sunghoon let out. "We are just so-" Ni-ki was interrupted by Sunghoon. "Cheesy?" Sunghoon chuckled. "I know."

In the end, they both did change just like the season, but they both stayed by each other's side every year just like the seasons do, there did argue, feel happy, and hang out when they wanted to, maybe they were destined to be, maybe they truly were supposed to be a part of their lives, who knows?

The truth is, they only know if that is true or not.

.・゜゜・

"You, darling, I love you,
Ooh, I'll always,
I'll always love you..."

*+:。.。 。.。:+*