Chapter 27

❄️

It was already December, and Ni-ki still remembers how it all started, with Sunghoon giving him his scarf, Ni-ki's trust issues-

He still couldn't believe that he got so lucky to have a person he loved all this time right beside him and that person undoubtedly loved him too.

He knew that Jay was doing well and that he and Jungwon did get closer to the fact that they were openly flirting with one another, without any pressure.

Heeseung and Sunoo started dating while Jake was strictly focused on his work, not minding that he doesn't have anyone to be with, but Ni-ki does hope that he knows that he has friends who are there for him.

"Are we going on that date or not?" Sunghoon questioned while Ni-ki chuckled at him in response. "Of course that we are, after all, you planned it," Ni-ki said while Sunghoon smiled at him. "You finally said yes!!!" Sunghoon celebrated while Ni-ki shut him up with a kiss on the lips.

"Like, we didn't go to at least ten of them already," Ni-ki declared. "Yup, but still you know how much I like spending time with you, right?" Ni-ki nodded in response. "It's the same with me, hyung." Ni-ki let out as he pecked his nose. "Cutie." Sunghoon let out as he smiled at him. "We are so cheesy..." Ni-ki said making Sunghoon chuckle at him. "Well, you should get used to it, Riki," Sunghoon said while Ni-ki laughed at him. "I think that it's time to go, I don't think that Hee hyung and Sunoo hyung are going to go on a double date with us anymore." Ni-ki let out. "Yup, because they can't bear the way I tease them for being so damn oblivious." Sunghoon proudly smiled. "Exactly." Ni-ki smiled at him.

"I am afraid to let Bisco and Gaeul alone..." Ni-ki pouted. "That's where Jake steps in, being a famous writer suits him." Sunghoon teased.

❄️

"That's so awesome," Sunghoon commented. "Right?" Heeseung glanced at him. "I didn't know that Won and Jay hyung are opening this restaurant together," Sunoo said, and soon after that he smiled, a proud look visible on his face. "Yup, yup they both deserve it and well we'll be the first guests as well," Ni-ki added.

It was nice, just chatting with his friend and his lover by his side. For some reason, it felt like a dream and that Ni-ki will eventually wake up from it, and maybe it was. Who knows, but Ni-ki would never wake up even if he'd come to the fact that he was dreaming, but he knew for sure that it was real and he loved it.

❄️

"Hyung, stop teasing me about it!?" Ni-ki let out, while Sunghoon laughed at him. "Well, that just proves my point that you are cute either way." Sunghoon let out while Ni-ki smiled at him.

I love him...

The snow was falling, and the smell of chocolate was noticeable on almost every street they walked in as they held hands, it was something that they liked to do and they spent more time together just like that.

"I am happy." Ni-ki let out. "I am glad that you are." Sunghoon smiled at him. "Because, I am happy as well with you being by my side," Sunghoon confessed.

"Maybe, we could make a snowman," Ni-ki said. "That's a good idea..." Sunghoon glanced down. "Will you visit your parents on Christmas?" Sunghoon questioned while Ni-ki shook his head in denial. "They do not support me for who I am..." Ni-ki replied. "I don't want to do anything with people, who do not accept me for who I am," Ni-ki said while Sunghoon nodded in response. "Then we can go to my mother's house, after all, I still own it." Sunghoon glanced at him with a smile on his face, while Ni-ki widened his eyes at him. "Really?" Ni-ki questioned. "Yeah, my mother couldn't just sell my grandmother's house like that, so she told me that it's my mine now if I ever come back," Sunghoon replied with a smile on his face. "That's awesome!?" Ni-ki smiled at him as he hugged him, surprising Sunghoon, but soon after that, he hugged him back.

"I didn't know that you'd be that happy about it." Sunghoon chuckled. "Of course that I am, you dumb-dumb." Ni-ki smiled while Sunghoon laughed at him.

❄️

It was already Christmas Eve and Ni-ki was way too excited about it

It was already Christmas Eve and Ni-ki was way too excited about it. Just the thought of decorating a Christmas tree with ornaments, Christmas lights-

He truly did like it, but he felt like Sunghoon liked it, even more, just by how excited he was over everything with that smile on his face, that Ni-ki loved a lot.

I still didn't get
used to this...

.・。.・゜✭・

"Today was a fairytale, all that I can say is now it's getting so much clearer..."

"Nothing made sense 'til the time I saw your face, today was a fairytale"

.・。.・゜✭・

Maybe, them being over with decorating a Christmas tree was enough, them taking a rest on the couch in Sunghoon's home was enough, that was all that Ni-ki needed, after all, and maybe that was the last time he'll ever feel happiness as they binge watch their favorite shows on Television.

"I love you," Sunghoon said as he smiled at him and Ni-ki could feel his heart flutter, as it always did, he smiled at him and replied. "I love you too hyung," Ni-ki said as he snuggled onto him.

That was probably why they were together, no couple would be together if they didn't love each other, right?