INT. STANFORD APARTMENT – NIGHT - DREAM SEQUENCE

Sam laid on the bed, eyes closed. Jess was on the ceiling. Blood dripped on Sam's forehead. He opened his eyes and saw her.

"Why, Sam? Why, Sam?" Jess asked.

"No!" Sam cried as Jess burst into flame.

INT. IMPALA – DAY

"Sam, wake up," Dean and Laurey said.

Sam woke, confused. He sat up and looked around. He was sitting shotgun in the Impala, which was parked in front of a large building.

"I take it I was having a nightmare," Sam stated.

"Yeah, another one," Dean replied.

"Hey, at least I got some sleep."

"You know, sooner or later we're gonna have to talk about this. Laur, we're gonna have to talk about the nightmares for you as well."

"And I told you no," Laurey retorted. "I don't want to talk about my husband's death. I see it everyday. That's torture enough."

"Are we here?" Sam asked.

"Yup," Dean answered. "Welcome to Toledo, Ohio."

Sam picked up a newspaper with Steven Shoemaker's obituary circled.

Shoemaker, Steven
The Shoemaker family is sad to announce the sudden death of their beloved husband and father Steven Shoemaker. Steven was 46. A short service will be held on Wednesday, [...] 31 at 2:00 p.m. at the Toledo [...] and cherish you [...] Your [...]

"So what do you two think really happened to this guy?" Sam questioned.

"That's what we're gonna find out," Dean and Laurey replied.

"Let's go," Dean told them.

Dean, Laurey and Sam got out of the car and headed up to the building.

INT. HOSPITAL – DAY

Sam, Laurey and Dean headed into room 144, marked Morgue.

There were two desks. The empty one had a nameplate that says Dr. D. Feiklowicz. The other one had the morgue technician.

"Hey," the morgue technician greeted.

"Hey," Dean said.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah. We're the, uh... med students."

"Sorry?"

Laurey glanced at the name plate. "Oh, Doctor—" she pretended to stumble over the name, "—Figlavitch didn't tell you?"

"We talked to him on the phone. He, uh, we're from Ohio State," Dean added. "He's supposed to show us the Shoemaker corpse. It's for our paper."

"Well, I'm sorry, he's at lunch," the morgue technician replied.

"Oh well he said, uh—oh, well, you know, it doesn't matter. You don't mind just showing us the body, do you?"

"Sorry, I can't. Doc will be back in an hour. You can wait for him if you want."

"An hour? Ooh. We gotta be heading back to Columbus by then." He looked at Sam and Laurey.

"Yeah," Sam and Laurey agreed.

"Uh, look, man, this paper's like half our grade, so if you don't mind helping us out—"

"Uh, look, man... no," the morgue technician replied.

Dean laughed a little before he turned around and mumbled, "I'm gonna hit him in his face I swear."

Sam hit Dean on the arm. He and Laurey stepped in front of Dean and opened their wallets and pulled out some twenties. They laid a few of them, at least five, down on the morgue technician's desk. The morgue technician picked up the money.