➌➌

𝐂 𝐡 𝐚 𝐩 𝐭 𝐞 𝐫 - 𝟑𝟑
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/N's POV

The next morning

I woke up to find Leeknow curled round me. It made me feel warm and safe and cherished and part of me wanted to stay right where I was for the rest of the day. But that wasn't the deal. He needed to go to see his family, and I needed to getup and walk Bbama.

I wriggled round to face him and woke him with a kiss "Good morning" I said softly.
"Good morning." He stroked my face.
"I'm glad you stayed."

"Me, too." I agreed.

"What's the time?" he asked.

"Half-past seven."I replied.

" And you have to go right now?"he asked with a slightly sad face.

I nodded. "Sorry."

He kissed the tip of my nose and said "Help yourself to what ever you need in the bathroom. There are fresh towels in the airing cupboard. And I'll make coffee and breakfast."

"You really don't have to make me breakfast." I said.

He raised an eyebrow. "You're seriously turning down a bacon sandwich and good coffee, on a Sunday morning?"

"Ah. In that case, thank you, I'll happily stay for breakfast."I said with a smile.

My clothes had dried overnight.
I showered and dressed swiftly.Then I quickly head to the kitchen.

"Perfect timing." Leeknow said and handed me a plate holding what turned to be the best bacon
sandwich I had ever eaten in my life.

I swear he is really good at cooking......I could eat his dishes forever.

"Thank you, this is fabulous."I said.

"My pleasure."He replied.

He wouldn't let me do the washing up.

"Come on......you did all the cooking .Let meat least wash the dishes." I said feeling guilty of not really doing anything.

"It's fine. It'll go in the dishwasher. Besides, if you're late the park will start filling up with people and will become packed."

"That's true. Thank you."I replied.

"I'll see you at work tomorrow." he said. and kissed me lightly.

"Enjoy your family day." I said.

"Enjoy your day, too." he replied with a wide smile.

I made my way to the front door and head out of his house.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Skip to Saturday

Last night, Leeknow stayed over at my house and joined me in taking Bbama for a walk in the  morning.

"He's gorgeous. A big fluffy teddy bear of a dog." he said, ruffling the dog's fur.

"He's a cockapoo-a cross between a cocker spaniel and a poodle." I explained. "And he's got such a sweet nature. Sometimes he can get really playful and naughty but most of the time he is quite discipline."

Bbama was on his best behaviour, walking nicely beside us rather than pulling, and sitting nicely while waiting for me and Leeknow to throw the tennis ball for him in turn.

"He's a great dog."Leeknow said.

"Have you ever thought about having a dog of your own?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No, the only dog was my parent's golden retriever,Suki. I would have love to own my own but with my work load and time.....I don't think I can manage it."

"Even me at the beginning I thought it would be a big struggle to keep up with my work and at the same time look after Bbama.......but I slowly managed my time and was able to make it work.  Now he is literally my life. He makes me so happy. Itreasure him a lot."

"Wow.....it's really amazing how you are able to manage your work and still be able to give time to Bbama."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Do vote and support ❤️😊