②②

𝐂 𝐡 𝐚 𝐩 𝐭 𝐞 𝐫 - 𝟐𝟐
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/N's POV
"Probably poured myself a bowl of cereal." I mitted. "Which is why Jisung nags me. He always complaints on how I always end up eating cereal or noodles when I can now cook something for myself."

"I'd nag my sister, too, if she did that sort of thing"he said. "Actually, I nag her about breakfast all time, because she's always up so early for the flower markets and she claims she doesn't have time to eat. Minjoo would live on coffee if I didn't nag her."

I smiled at him. "Bossy oldest sibling, hmm?" He laughed. "And do you boss Jisung about?"

"Sometimes, But most of the time I act like the younger one."I admitted.

"There you are, then. Takes one to know one." He said.

I grinned. "But bet I'm bossier than you."

"You're definitely more of a hustler than me." he said with a grin.

"Seriously, though, thanks for today. I really enjoyed it. I really appreciate you giving up your time to help." I said.

"Hey... it's really fine. I enjoyed a lot as well." He said with a wide smile.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Leeknow's POV
"Ah...okay than I guess I should take my leave"I said.

"Let me guide you till the door."she said.

I accidentally brushed against her as she walked with me to her front door and it sent a tingle right through me. It tipped me off balance to the point where I said "Maybe, if you're not busy tomorrow, I could take you out for lunch."

Her eyes widened. "That's very nice of you to ask me, and I'm flattered." she said carefully "but I'm afraid I'm focusing solely on my exams right now. I'm not looking for a relationship."

"Neither am I." I blew out a breath . A bit disappointed by her reply. "I'm sorry. I don't know why I just asked you out."Honesty compelled for me to add, "There's just something about that I don't know. Draws me, I suppose."

I wanted to move on, past the loneliness. I had a feeling that Y/N could be the one to help me do that.

Her face shuttered. "I don't do relationships."

Someone had obviously really, really hurt her. Time to back off.

"Then please forget I said anything. I'll let you get on."I smiled at her. "Goodnight, Y/N. See you at work on Monday."

"Goodnight, Leeknow, See you at work." she said.

And I left before I could do something really stupid.

Like giving in to the temptation to lean forward and kiss her.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Leeknow's attraction towards Y/N seems to be making him want to do things that might not really end well with both of them......as they both seem to really not like the idea of being in a relationship at the moment.....

Do vote and support ❤️😊