She rocked her pelvis into him before answering. "I heard you moving around," she whispered. She was in a lacy piece of lingerie that was fascinating to him. He moved his hands to caress her breasts as she continued to rock into him. "I didn't think I'd get a surprise this early," she gasped as he pinched at her nipples.

He could feel himself straining in his lounge wear and wondered how far they were going to take this. Looking straight into her eyes, he moved his hand from her breast to her panties. A sensual smile parted his lips as he realized she was soaking in her need for him. Moving her panties to the side, he slid his finger inside her to be met with a heat that seemed destined to burn him alive. She rocked against his hand, back bowed as he delved into her depths. She mewled her need and he wondered how he was going to stop. He pinched her bud and she shuddered against him with a muffled groan. He loved watching her come apart in his hands. He slowly drew his hand away, kissing her deeply. "I hope you enjoyed your good morning kiss," he smiled.

She bit at his lip to his shock, grinding even harder into his lap. A strangled groan escaped him. "Kim Seokjin! If you think I'm letting you go now..." He looked at her blankly until she lifted herself enough to pull him free. She smiled as she watched his angry hard-on bobbing at her in greeting. His hands trembled as she wet his cock with her juices. She nibbled on his neck as she moved along him. "I let you go before, but I'm not afraid anymore," she growled before placing him at her entrance. When he didn't say anything, she pulled back and looked at him, need burning in her eyes. "Are you going to push me away?" Rather than respond to that, he lined himself up before burying himself into her heat. "Jin!" she screamed, clutching at him for support.

He leaned forward to give her legs more room before helping her set a punishing pace. "My heart, you feel so good," he growled, burying himself as deep as he could. She moaned between her heavy breathing. "You sound even better."

She laughed breathlessly. "My precious baby, you're so silly."

He barked with his own laughter before narrowing his eyes. "Oh, you think I'm a baby, do you?" He twisted himself until he hovered over her. He spread her wide before piercing her through. "Should I stop?" He made as if to pull completely out of her.

Her hands clutched at his shoulders and he realized her nails would have dug into him without his shirt. He cursed his luck as he would love to have her mark him in her passion. "If you dare..."

He rocked back into her with enough force to make the sofa shift its position. He kissed her as his body almost moved of its own accord. "I couldn't even if I wanted to. I would do anything for you." He could feel sweat mixing with some sudden tears. Considering how close they'd come to losing her, his emotions were so tangled around her. "I want to lose myself in you."

"Jin! Jin! I love you so much!" she cried as he could feel her starting to clench around him.

It was a miraculous feeling, both physically and emotionally. "I love you too. You own a large portion of my heart. I can't live without you." He could feel his own release coming and leaned back so he could watch her join him in heaven. He pinched her nipples and, as if that was her trigger, her legs pulled him in deep as she screamed her climax. With a few more shallow thrusts, he erupted into her with his own shout of completion.

His arms trembled and, before he collapsed on top of her, he swapped their positions so she was laying in his arms, panting hard. When she could, she lifted her head, pressing hot kisses along his chest and neck. "What a way to wake up," they heard a voice above them. Namjoon smiled down at them.

Y/N blushed hotly, but didn't duck her head like she might have before. It made her proud of her personal growth. "Joonie, did I wake you?"

Jin kissed her shoulder and muttered, "Did we wake you, Y/N. I wasn't exactly quiet myself."