Flirty Dolores x Male Reader

This suggestion was asked by thatguyyes042

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

This suggestion was asked by thatguyyes042

( Y/n's P.O.V)

As I was in the village, I was in the cafe, drinking my F/D then I noticed Dolores Madrigal walking up to me. Oh god, here she comes.

" Heeeyyy N/n." Dolores smiled " How are you?"

" I'm fine.." I replied, not trying to blush.

" Awe... is my cutie Y/n trying not to blush, well, I got something that'll make you."

And without a warning, she kissed me on the cheek, and my face heated up.

" aw! you are blushing!" Dolores squealed " You're so cute."

" S-Shut up." I mumbled " I gotta go now... see ya."

( Dolores's P.O.V 👂)

As Y/n got up from his seat, he grabbed his F/D and started to speed walk.

It would always hurt me to see Y/n leave me. But to be honest, I love him too much.. And I really wish he loves me too, then I realize something. I have hearing powers, I can hear him anytime I want. As I stuck up my ear, I heard Y/n.

" ugh...  I always hate when Dolores flirts with me like that! uggghhh.. But I don't know why I love her..."

My face heated up, am I hearing this right? H-He loves me? Every inch of my heart was beating up in full speed.

" H-He loves me!" I whispered as I touched my face " He loves me! aaahhh!"

But. I can't just bust in and say ' I love you too Y/n!' I need something better.. Like.. a date! yeah! I'll ask Y/n  out on a date and then we'll be together forever ( Dolores is not a yandere in this book)

As I walked up to Y/n's house, I knocked on the door and waited for Y/n to open it.

As the door slightly opened, Y/n looked at me and said " yes? can I help you?"

I took a deep breath and said " Y-Y/n.. would you like to go out with me?"

Y/n's face turned red, he then replied " damn.. you took those words right out of my mouth, s-sure... I will."

" O-Okay!" I squealed " I-I'll see you later."

" mm-hm.. same."

As Y/n closed the door, I cheered for what I've done and I ran to the Casita to tell the family the news.

( Time skipped// Lazy, The Madrigals, even Abuela, supported Dolores)

" Okay Dolores.." Pepa said as she fixed her hair " Good luck wining Y/n's heart."

" and don't flirt too much!" Camilo joined in

" I won't try to." I laugh before I exit the Casita

" GOOD LUCK!" Isabela smiled, but in a unusal way. 

" thanks." I replied. As I went to find Y/n, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Y/n. His outfit is so fancy and matches him well.

" W-Where shall we go?" Y/n mumbled

" How about that restaurant that Mirabel and Julio went?"

" sure. But what happened to Julio? are they together?"

I shook my head and said " Mirabel rejected Julio because he was too clingy."

" oh. That makes sense."

( Time skipped//)

As we made it to the restaurant, We took our  seats, everything was awkward.

" so.. uh..." Y/n said as he was playing with his nails " You look nice today.."

" Thanks." I smiled " You look handsome."

Y/n's face turned red, he turned away and muttered " s-stop it..."

" You're so cute!" I chuckled

Y/n smiled slowly, then said " well.. thanks."

Then we stayed silent, then Y/n said " sooo... I heard that you love me."

My eyes widen of shock, how does he know?!

Y/n laughed out loud a bit and said " I could tell that you're confused, Camilo told me."

" Camilo?!" I yelled in confusion " I'm going to kill-"

" don't worry!"  Y/n laughed " I-I love you too..."

My face heated up, then I said " Y/n.. come here.."

" why?"

" S-So i can kiss you, ya goofball.."

" mm.. okay."

As he did, I leaned him and kissed him for a while.

As I ended the kiss, Y/n said in a playful voice " you flirt."

" Yeah." I laughed " I'm your flirty girlfriend."

" Glad you are." Y/n smiled as he kissed me on the cheek.  

Family Madrigal X Reader Oneshots  ( SUGGESTIONS ARE OPEN NOW)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें