Mirabel x Yandere Male Reader part 2

This suggestion was asked by Encantofan6

( Y/n's P.O.V)

As I felt the mountains and went back to the town, I was trying my best to not to look like I was suspicious, which I passed. As I was thinking about what else should I do, until I looked up and saw Casita.

" I know what to do now..." I smiled " I'm going to watch my darling Mariposa!"

As I ran back to my house, I grabbed my binoculars walked to my window and watched every step Mirabel was doing, and no, I didn't watch her change. I'm not THAT weird.

As Mirabel was finishing her chores, Alma walked into her room and said " Mira... I have some horrible news, Monica Gomez died.."

Mirabel's eyes widen and said " she died?! how?"

Alma shrugged her shoulders and said " I dunno yet. When Dolores was walking around, she happened to saw her body laying around next to an Axe."

" That's upsetting.."

" yeah, and it's YOUR FAULT!" Alma yelled

" ME?!" Mirabel yelled back " HOW IS IT MY FAULT!?!"

" YOU DROVE HER TO SUICIDE!" Alma yelled as she pointed her slender man fingers at Mirabel's face  " IF YOU HAVEN'T STOLE Y/N FROM HER, THEN SHE'LL STILL BEEN ALIVE!"

" DID YOU ACTUALLY THINK I STOLE Y/N FROM HER!?  Y/N DOESN'T EVEN LIKE HER AT ALL! AND IT'S NOT MY-"

*SLAP*

Mirabel's eyes widen as she touched her cheek, Alma was still at her slapping pose, and I was pissed off.

Mirabel then moved her hands from her cheek and said " I can't believe you, first you said that you were sorry and now you thought that it was my fault that Monica died... wow. can't believe you."

" Mirabel.." Alma said softly " I'm sorry.. I just got angry."

" You got angry that you accused me of someone's death. I don't think I could ever forgive you.."

Then Mirabel left her room, leaving Alma to get on her knees and cry.

As I moved the binoculars from my eyes, I said to myself while twitching my eyes " Don't worry Mirabel... I'll take care of Alma for you.."

( Time skipped// Nighttime)

As I checked around the Casita with my binoculars, everything is quiet, the rooms were dark and everyone is in their rooms, sleeping.

" Now it's my chance."

( Dolores's P.O.V, it's short and kinda funny)

As I woke up, I used my ears and heard that Y/n will get rid of Abuela and take Mirabel with him.

I yawned while saying " Oh... Y/n's going to kill Alma so he can take Mirabel. That's fine."

As I layed back down, I closed my eyes for a few seconds, before opening them and said "  Oh fuck... Abuela's gonna die.... welp, might as well plan her funeral."

( Y/n's P.O.V)

As I quietly made it to the Casita, I gently closed the door and walked upstairs to Abuela's room.

As I slowly opened the door, she was still looking out the window, while holding a picture of her husband.

" Pedro..." Alma sobbed " Please forgive me, I hurt Mirabel's feelings and now she won't talk to me.. What should I do?"

( Pedro: I don't know! I'm not God 😒)

As I got a bit closer to her, As I pointed the gun at her head, I was about to pull the trigger, when the door busted open. I turned around and saw Dolores running towards me while screaming.

As she tackled me, Alma turned around and saw that Dolores was trying to hold me down as I was yelling to get her off of me

" Abuela!" Dolores yelled " Take the gun from him! quickly!"

As Alma was trying to grab the gun from me, I pointed the gun at her leg and shot it

" OUCH!" Alma screamed as she fell down, As I shot her forehead, I kicked Dolores and I shot her. Then the door was busted open and I saw Mirabel!

" Y-Y/n..." Mirabel said as she was shaking in fear " W-W-What did you do?"

" I shot them.." I replied " well, I didn't mean to kill Dolores, but she got in the way, but I killed Alma and Monica... and Dolores, but still, I didn't mean it."

" S-So you killed Monica.." Mirabel said

" I did. Because I saw what she did! she hurt you! and I don't love her... I love you.. I hope you accept my conf-"

Before I could even finish, Mirabel pulled me into a hug

" M-Mirabel..." I replied " But I, you-"

Mirabel ended the hug then held my hands and said " I kinda knew that you were watching me.. And I liked it."

" Y-You did?"

" Yeah."

"..."

" Anyways, Y/n, I should pack my bags If we're going to be together forever."

" O-Okay.." I blushed " see you later."

As I gave Mirabel a small kiss on the cheek, I walked out of Casita happily

( Mirabel's P.O.V)

What have I done... I lied about something that I have regret.. But I might as well play along if I don't want to die. I then looked down at Abuela and Dolores's dead bodies and said " I'm sorry you guys.. but I have to go now."

As I finished packing my bags, I left the Casita and met Y/n and we both left the Encanto that night...