Camilo x Neko Reader

This suggestion was asked by 26kwandell

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

This suggestion was asked by 26kwandell

( Y/n's P.O.V)

It's pouring outside, Everyone is in their warm houses while me, a half human- and half cat, also known as a Neko, is outside in the rain, without nothing to protect me. My original family told me to sit there in this spot to wait for them, but they never came back. So, I lost my house and now, I'm just outside, getting sick. I hugged my knees while putting my head down.

The all of a sudden, I didn't feel any rain pouring down on me, did it stop. I rose my head up and saw an umbrella above me. I turned around and saw a curly hair dude wearing an yellow poncho with Chameleons for the decorations.

" Hey." he said " Why are you out here alone?"

I replied " who are you?"

" I'll tell you my name, but answer my question please."

I scoffed at the curly hair boy and said " why would you care? You're probably those people who pretend to care when you don't." 

The boy replied " Listen, I'm not one of those people, just please, tell me why are you alone, in the rain?"

I replied " My family, well I should call them my so-called family left me, all because I'm a neko."

The boy replied " They did that?! that's stupid!"

" I know." I scoffed " But now, I'm 15 years old and I just gave up hope. Nobody barley pays attention towards me, like I'm an outcast, but that's fine, I'm fine with it. I said with  no emotions.

" Since I told you why I'm here, now you gotta say your name."

" Oh right! name's Camilo, what's yours?"

" Y/n L/n." I replied " Now, sorry that you have to deal your time bothering me, but you should leave."

( Camilo's P.O.V 🦎)

Why is Y/n acting like this, sure her family left her for fifteen years and all but, She shouldn't be acting like this, and if I leave her alone, then she'll die. I have to take her to the Casita, but the thing is, will she trust me and my family?

" Hey.. Y/n.." I said, trying to get her attention " Would you like to live in the Casita with my family?"

" So you guys could leave me out here?" she replied coldly " I don't think so, now leave."

As Y/n lay down on the ground, I was starting to get irritated. How can she be THIS stubborn?! I'm trying to help her, but I won't take no for an answer. Instead, I picked her up and took her to the Casita.

" H-Hey!" Y/n yelled " What are you doing?! drop me!"

" I can't leave you alone out here." I scoffed " That's something a Madrigal would do."

As Y/n stopped struggling, she scratched my neck, causing her to let her go.

" WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!" I yelled of confusion and anger at the same time.

" I can walk on my own." Y/n scoffed " Let's go."

" Y-You mean?" I asked as my voice soften 

" yeah, let's go to your family's house, and I'll trust you this time, if you or your family leave me outside, I'll hate your guts, 'kay Camilo?"

I nodded my head and said " Y-Yeah, let's go."