Log 4: Forgettable past and unforgivable future(part 3)

3rd person perspective
.
.
.
.
.
.

After their conversation comes to an end, Kiyotaka leaves the scene with a bag hanging from his right arm and an ice cream cup being devoured with both his free hands.

The sunlight was obstructed by a few clouds though light still leaked through it.

Whilst our mastermind is enjoying the wonderous flavors of his ice cream cup, he senses a presence around the corner. Quickly, he lowers himself and sidesteps behind the nearest building. Being faster than the human eye as a 16-year-old is nice, now imagine the same person six years later.

Knowing he's escaped someone successfully, he once again starts heading home.

'Even if it isn't Ichinose, the person could be someone else I know. It's too risky to go out for now,' Kiyotaka didn't need distractions, he just needs to focus on the plan. 

Little did he know...

"Kiyo-Kun?"

The last time Kiyotaka has been called out with Japanese honorifics was during ANHS. Chairman Sakayanagi refers to him as Kiyotaka since they have had more of a father-son relationship.

To this, it could only mean one thing. One thing he had taken into account but hoped wouldn't occur...

A freaky coincidence.

He looked behind him and saw Honami Ichinose in casual wear. Her sky-blue dress shone off the evening sunlight, radiating the feeling of summer—a feeling the demon of the 4th generation hasn't experienced thoroughly in his limited time being free.

Luckily for him, she was talking to someone else that he assumes has the word 'Kiyo' somewhere in their name. With this, he makes his escape.

Moving back to Honami, we see her talk with a girl that doesn't appear to be a relative.

"Huh? What is it?" The girl gave an annoyed response, unbefitting of her age.

"I... oh right! You forgot to give your big sister a goodbye hug!"

The girl flinched and turned her back with a neutral expression.

"Never!"

She began running towards a car and threw herself into the backseat with a smug expression on her face. The driver seat's window then was pulled down by what seems to be the guardian of the child.

"Thank you very much for taking care of Kiyone, she might not show it but she likes spending her time with you."

"Don't worry about it, Kiyo is such a nice girl and everyone else likes her."

She gave a positive and reassuring response to soothe the worries of the mother.

"That's really good to hear! Thank you once again and see you tomorrow like always!"

Both are seemingly a copy of each other as their positivity feeds off the other. They wave each other off and Kiyone starts looking out the window of the car once they begin moving.

"How was your day sweetie?"

"Big sister seemed sad so my day was sad too."