no nut november (gone wrong) 💦

g!p and dom y/n

"what's wrong with you?" you asked amala, sitting down in front of her. her sudden outburst made you raise your brows, wondering if you did something wrong.

she sighed and looked up at you with a frown on her face. "i just need some love." she mumbled. it had been a while since you and amala did anything and it seemed to frustrate her.

she knew you were participating in that stupid no nut november challenge and it began to get to her head. you automatically got what she was referring to and clicked your tongue.

"why didn't you just tell me?" you gave her a look of concern. "it's not like i can just say 'hey y/n i wanna fuck' especially if i know you're participating in that stupid challenge!"

you gave her a goofy smile, "you kinda can. i mean you just did."

"shut up." she rolled her eyes, hiding her smile. "maybe if you kiss me i'll shut up." you teased, wiggling your eyebrows.

she smiled and grabbed your chin, pushing her body towards you to kiss you. when her lips touched yours, you smiled and grabbed her cheeks.

pulling away, you got up from your chair and walked up to her. you picked her up from the chair and began kissing her neck, making her bite her lip.

"how about i fuck you on this wall?" you whispered to her as her back hit the wall.

using your leg to help her sit up, you took her shirt off. the sight of her in her bra made you aroused.

you immediately unclipped her bra and threw it on the ground. using your hand to cup her breast, you began licking her right nipple.

amala moaned quietly as she played with your hair. feeling needy, she began grinding on your thigh, whining at the feeling of your thigh pressing against her clit.

after pleasuring her right nipple you did the same with the left, chuckling at the sight of her pleasuring herself with your thigh.

she used her knee to rub your hard-on making you moan quietly. as you began to get impatient, you unzipped your pants. you placed her down on the ground and stood up to pull down your pants.

she sat down on her knees, watching as your dick sprung out of your underwear. she quickly wrapped her fingers around your member, teasing the tip.

you moaned at the feeling. "oh god, i missed this." you threw your head back. amala moved her tongue around the head, using her hand to play with your balls.

you whined as her mouth left your dick. she smiled at you and spat on your member, using her hands to lube it up.

"you thought i was gonna let you cum like this?" she giggled. getting up, she turned around, facing the wall.

"you're such a tease, amala." you groaned. she smiled, "i know." you ran your hands down her body, giving her a few slaps on her ass.

"you ready?" you asked as you began to line your dick with her slit. she nodded her head.

with that, you plunged your dick into her, making her squeal. "jeez y/n! what's the rush?" amala questioned, giving you a look.

"i'm sorry, i couldn't help myself." you smiled embarrassingly. then you began moving, making her throw her head back.

you grabbed her throat, smashing your lips onto hers as you continued to slam into her. moans and claps filled the room as amala's body slammed into the wall each thrust.

"fuck y/n! harder!" she moaned out while you groped her breasts. you did as told and slammed into her harder, sending chills down her spine.

she was in pure euphoria as you fucked her brains out. her eyes rolled back, scratching the wall with her pink acrylics.

"i'm close baby." you whispered in her ear. you felt the sweat drip down your forehead and your heart pace began to quicken.

with a few more thrust amala began to cum all over your member. "oh my god." she moaned, throwing her head back again.

"fuck baby! i'm cumming!" you moaned out, slamming into her at an inhuman pace. her body shivered as she felt your warm seed shoot into her.

she fell to the floor, catching her breath. "y/n that was amazing." she smiled to herself. "it really was." you nodded your head, laying down next to her.

"round 2?"